No announcement yet.

Your next pickup purchase?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheeeeeyut. I'd love to not buy any more pickups. That'd be satisfying. Got a couple more guitars to dial in, though. Strat is solid, Tele is solid (no-name Broadcaster pickups are rocking it), Thinline is solid, basses are solid. PRS SE is getting JB/Jazz installed with a super switch, and SG is getting Norton/Bluebucker installed with independent splits. I dig the JB and hope I like the Jazz as well. The Norton is cool, hope it sounds good in the SG... this is an area of uncertainty, though. I haven't thought about pickups in a month or so but I can see trying any of the following: Custom, Full Shred, Black Winter, PAF Pro. But that'll all depend on how the Jazz/JB set turns out, same as the Norton/Bluesbucker.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    Anyone who *sings* at me through their teeth deserves to have a bus drive through their face
    http://www.youtube.com/alexiansounds

Comment

I want a set of Fishman Fluence Will Adlers, but I'm waiting for them to release them in a less obtrusive finish.

Comment

Probably a Whole Lotta Humbucker set. I'm gradually working my way down the output scale, and I just fell back in love with the Custom. When that wears off eventually, I think Bruce's high praise of the WLH set will send me down that road.

Comment

Something to replace the Fender gen4 Noiseless on my MIM Tele. Thinking another set of La Breas.

Comment

Working...
          X