Is Duncan *that* back ordered??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Duncan *that* back ordered??

I've been waiting for a Pearly Gates on back order for 6 weeks now. Are you guys that far behind in production? What's the deal guys ?

Thanks - TC

Re: Is Duncan *that* back ordered??

Not that this would be any benefit to you, but I just happened to notice yesterday,
    that our local Georges Music had a Pearly Gates sitting in the showcase.

Comment

Where did you order? Blackrose?

Comment

well, it's been mentioned before, and I know Evan's commented on the fact that they are backed up with a lot of orders, and doing everything they can, including working OT, and adding another humbucker assembly table.
        "music heals"
        facebook

Comment

I guess I'll be waiting awhile on my DDn huh?
          Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
          Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
          Originally posted by Sosomething
          "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

I hear ya. I ordered a Cool Rails and 1/4 pounder about 6 weeks ago as well and I am still waiting on the 1/4 pounder. They had the Cool Rails (or was it the 1/4 pounder?) in stock but were waiting for the other one to send them both.
            Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

All the wire is going into that big pickup thing...

Comment

The answer is yes, but I think they are catching up a bit now. I got in quite a few things last week.

Jason, FYI, your pickup is finally in the mail. I just received it in on Thursday. I'm not sure why the PG took so long, it was the last item I received off that particular PO.

As a point of reference, I just got in a few things I ordered in Feburary!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrid
                  All the wire is going into that big pickup thing...
                  haha... really tho, u think that might have something to do with it??

Comment

Working...
                  X