Pickups to give away or sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pickups to give away or sell

Over the years, I seem to have ended up with a lot of pickups that did not go into projects. I'm not quite sure how I managed to have so many nice, uninstalled, quality pickups. I am very busy and don't want people screaming that I haven't mailed pickups to them yet if I am to sell them, and I'm perfectly happy to part with them for pennies on the dollar. I also have some Rio Grande BBQ and Texas pickups that were installed and then removed. I have several pickups. Any constructive comments would be welcome. I just want them to go to a good home.
    "If you love them blues, play 'em as you please"
    -Michael Bloomfield

I'm interested in a BBQ. How much are you asking?

Comment

Create a list of what you have, their condition, their prices, and pictures then post them in the trading post.
      Last edited by idsnowdog; 05-24-2022, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by idsnowdog View Post
        Create a list of what you have their condition, their prices, and pictures then post them in the trading post.
        This

Comment

Thanks, folks. I will make a list. All pickups that I would sell / give away are new or open boxes. The Rio Grande pickups have been installed and then removed.
          -Michael Bloomfield

Comment

Originally posted by piblock View Post
            I'm interested in a BBQ. How much are you asking?
            I will give them to you for $10 which covers shipping. I would have to check on the amount of lead on the BBQ. It has aged Cockle covers. we can arrange payment and shipping. I am not here often, and I would be slow to send the pickup, but basically just cover shipping.
            -Michael Bloomfield

Comment

Pm sent!

Comment

Hi, You get dibs on the BBQ's. I fell and hurt myself very badly so everything's on hold. I will message for an address as soon as I am better and then let you know what shipping was.. Mostly I want these pickups to go to Forum brothers and sisters who genuinely want to upgrade a guitar. Because of the bargain prices, I may limit one per customer or something. I may have some pedals and other things as well if that belongs on the Trading Post. I'll check in soon. M
                -Michael Bloomfield

Comment

I'd like to know what you have so I could use them for my pickup sample clips/ recordings that I am working on. I'd get rid of them as soon as I was finished with the recordings.

Comment

I’m looking for pickups for an HSS Strat. Do you have anything you’d recommend for that? At the moment, my Squier Classic Vibe 70’s HSS Strat is stock and it’s making me want to cry. Lol. I play mostly ‘90s grunge rock. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by MVI View Post
                      Hi, You get dibs on the BBQ's. I fell and hurt myself very badly so everything's on hold. I will message for an address as soon as I am better and then let you know what shipping was.. Mostly I want these pickups to go to Forum brothers and sisters who genuinely want to upgrade a guitar. Because of the bargain prices, I may limit one per customer or something. I may have some pedals and other things as well if that belongs on the Trading Post. I'll check in soon. M
                      I don't need any gear but just wanted to say this is really cool of you.
                      Hope you recover soon from the fall. Getting old sucks. I'm in good shape but also not even close to the man i used to be. Did i say getting old sucks yet lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MVI View Post
                        Over the years, I seem to have ended up with a lot of pickups that did not go into projects. I'm not quite sure how I managed to have so many nice, uninstalled, quality pickups. I am very busy and don't want people screaming that I haven't mailed pickups to them yet if I am to sell them, and I'm perfectly happy to part with them for pennies on the dollar. I also have some Rio Grande BBQ and Texas pickups that were installed and then removed. I have several pickups. Any constructive comments would be welcome. I just want them to go to a good home.
                        If you can hook up my Squier HSS Strat, I’ll pay it forward by offering my stock pickups for postage to the first claimant. Thanks!!

Comment

very cool of you. look forward to the list when you are up to it. hope you recover from your fall, quickly and fully. no fun to be out of commission like that

Comment

Working...
                          X