banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tele Firebird neck: output / best match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chadd View Post

The Lollar sounds like a bigger single coil, like the old Firebird pickups
    those warmoth guys are slow!?!?
    check some FB necks.
    the lollar is quite pricey and the duncan antiquity firebird is only available in aged nickel it seems.
    i want shiny chrome. this will be a PITA ordering from EU. I keep looking for other options…

Comment

Originally posted by ToneFiddler View Post
      those warmoth guys are slow!?!?
      check some FB necks.
      the lollar is quite pricey and the duncan antiquity firebird is only available in aged nickel it seems.
      i want shiny chrome. this will be a PITA ordering from EU. I keep looking for other options…
      Duncan SM-1N in Italy
      11101-09 Period correct from the construction to the sound, the Vintage Mini Humbucker delivers the classic Vintage Firebird tone that has all of the sparkle of a single coil with the tight low end of a full-sized humbucker. The Vintage Mini Humbucker bridge pickup delivers the classic Firebird t...

Comment

Thanks, but it was hard enough going away from the traditional tele look. that big logo does stretch it though. that’s actually a deal breaker for me

Comment

Originally posted by ToneFiddler View Post

Thanks, but it was hard enough going away from the traditional tele look. that big logo does stretch it though. that’s actually a deal breaker for me
          There are a ton of options if you look for them.

Please note - all items are currently marked as out of stock as I progress my current order book and while I am away during March. Please check back during April when my books should reopen. Thank you so much for your understanding and support. Firebird-type pickups are both special and criminally

Comment

There are a ton of options if you look for them.

https://www.sunbearpickups.com/fireb...ucker-moonbird
            thanks, will look into them!

Comment

Working...
            X