Do It All 2 humbucker, 5 way superswitch, Rev mag diagram help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do It All 2 humbucker, 5 way superswitch, Rev mag diagram help

Hello, wondering if anyone can help me. I had a bookmarked SD article for a 5 way super switch for a HH guitar. The link appears to be dead. Can anyone help. It was titled do it all humbucker set up or something like that

1 bridge humbucker
    2 inner coils in parallel
    3 both humbucker in parallel
    4 outer coils in parallel
    5 neck humbucker

You also flipped the bridge humbucker magnet so 2 and 4 were both phase correct and humbucking.

Just looking for the wiring diagram and can't seem to find it after all these years. Thanks.

That would be Mincer The Mod's article. Duncan recently redesigned it's website. There are a number of threads in the forum discussing it. Perhaps he can post the diagram, at least.

Comment

That was my article, and the website blew up a lot of the old blogs :/

This was a recent thread which corrected the diagrams in the article and has new information.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Thank you so much!!! That is the wiring.

I started reading that new(ish) thread and now my brain is spinning. I'll have to look at it again after a bit.

I've got my HH guitar with a 3 way 4PDT and a push pull to do inner or outer coils with the push pull in the middle position and wanted to adopt that scheme to a five way eventually and had saved your original article for that.

I'll need to read it more carefully with all the back and forth about mag flips and wiring flips through out the thread.

Thanks again.

Comment

Hopefully it works well for you. I use it on most of my instruments now.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
          X