Double-cream humbuckers at StewMac???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double-cream humbuckers at StewMac???

Shop StewMac 80s Shred Humbucker Pickups at StewMac. All of the clarity and balance you want plus the output to drive your amp hard. StewMAX free shipping!

yo wassup party people? everyone living la Vida loco?

anyway, how is SM getting away with these double-cream humbuckers? should i buy some before dimarzio fills their metaphorical diaper with the spicy drippings of litigation???

I came across them when i was making my famous Z Chicken for dinner and browsing the www (world web). I do a lotta research and also much of my guitar fiddling when cooking dinner. Z Chicken is my special invention recipe that adds a rich grape flavor to the bird and eliminates allergies for several months. sometimes its hard to get a pharmacy to sell u enough of the liquid zrytec all at once to boil 4 (four) chicken breasts at the time, tho, so u just gotta hit multiple places to stock up. I might buy some of these pickups.

It's #weird they're double cream but use SD wiring labels, like, what's up, homie???

I have a double cream Ant neck and Seth bridge that I could sell. I'd have to find them and reassemble them since they're hybrid'd apart.

I always recommend that if people like double cream, just buy zebra and reverse zebra pickups and hybrid the cream coils together. Then either keep the black one or sell it as open box.
    Last edited by Clint 55; 04-06-2023, 04:26 PM.
    The things that you wanted
    I bought them for you

Comment

Maybe SD has a standing legal agreement with DiMarzio. That's my best guess.
      Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

I doubt it, but I wonder if it's because it has double row of hex poles.

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
          Maybe SD has a standing legal agreement with DiMarzio. That's my best guess.
          what do you mean? like, Dim is making these for StewMac but has an agreement in place with SD to use their wiring codes? or are u saying SD is shadow making these but has a secret agreement with Dim about the colors? if they had an agreement like that I think we'd be seeing dual creme JBs out the wazoo

Comment

The double creme option has vanished!
            Jackson Dominion Bourbon Burst-Duncan '59 bridge, Screamin' Demon neck
            Jackson Dominion Wine Drunk-Super Distortion bridge, Custom Custom neck (don't hit me!)
            Dean Chicago Flame V Classic Black-Dimarzio Super Distortion neck & bridge
            Laney, Peavey, Marshall...

Comment

No one is saying DiMarzio is "shadow making" these

In fact, it looks like the double creams have been pulled from the site!

Comment

Someone tipped off Mr. D!
                Jackson Dominion Bourbon Burst-Duncan '59 bridge, Screamin' Demon neck
                Jackson Dominion Wine Drunk-Super Distortion bridge, Custom Custom neck (don't hit me!)
                Dean Chicago Flame V Classic Black-Dimarzio Super Distortion neck & bridge
                Laney, Peavey, Marshall...

Comment

Originally posted by RanchManSandy View Post

what do you mean? like, Dim is making these for StewMac but has an agreement in place with SD to use their wiring codes? or are u saying SD is shadow making these but has a secret agreement with Dim about the colors? if they had an agreement like that I think we'd be seeing dual creme JBs out the wazoo
                  What I mean is maybe (I am not in on this), SD has agreed to not make double cream.
                  Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

EVERYONE STOP SAYING DOUBLE CREME! Makes it sounds like you can eat the pickups and the doctor said any more magnets would kill me…
                    The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by soulforger View Post
                      The double creme option has vanished!
                      Larry strikes again. His litigious ways do not help anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

Larry strikes again. His litigious ways do not help anyone.
                        Correction-except Larry.

Larry (not THAT Larry, though)

Comment

Working...
                        X