banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiring Schematic for P-Rails in a Strat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiring Schematic for P-Rails in a Strat?

Hello! Does anyone have a wiring schematic for a Strat-style guitar, using 2 P-Rails, 2 Volumes, 1 master tone, 3-way lever switch? The 2-volume pots would be the Push-Pull's to get the single coil, P-90, and Parallel switching. Any help is appreciated! Thanks

Did you want the P-90 when the PP is down, or up?

Comment

P-90's where the PP Bidege Vol. is up and Single Coil when neck Vol. PP is up. Parallel when both PP's are up. Thank you
      Last edited by Mike M; 05-28-2023, 02:53 AM.

Comment

Cool. I'll doodle some stuff. Probably tomorrow. Doing family stuff today.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
          Cool. I'll doodle some stuff. Probably tomorrow. Doing family stuff today.
          Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike M View Post

Thank you very much!
            When you get 'er done, you should post pics. A dual P-Rail Strat should be sweet.

Comment

When you get 'er done, you should post pics. A dual P-Rail Strat should be sweet.
              Yes, I am looking forward to it. Too bad I didn’t discover the P-Rail’s earlier. They are fantastic. I just am not good with drawing schematics. I appreciate the help.

Comment

Yes, I am looking forward to it. Too bad I didn’t discover the P-Rail’s earlier. They are fantastic. I just am not good with drawing schematics. I appreciate the help.

Comment

I didn't forget. I'll try to get this done today. I gotta move to my other computer.

Comment

I didn't forget. I'll try to get this done today. I gotta move to my other computer.
                    I really appreciate it!

Comment

Hey Mike. A couple more questions: Do you mean "rail", when you say "single coil?"

And, are you just looking for this: https://www.seymourduncan.com/images...PL_1TppSPL.jpg

. . . but with a Fender-style 3-way, rather than a Gibson-style 3-way toggle?

Comment

Hey Mike. A couple more questions: Do you mean "rail", when you say "single coil?"

And, are you just looking for this: https://www.seymourduncan.com/images...PL_1TppSPL.jpg

. . . but with a Fender-style 3-way, rather than a Gibson-style 3-way toggle?
                        Yes, when I say "rail" I mean single coil. I saw that diagram, but since this is a Strat style, I will have 3 knobs, 1 Neck volume, 1 bridge volume, and a master tone. So I wanted the two volume knobs to be push/pull and a standard pot for the third (master tone). I will be using a Fender-style 3-way lever switch, not a 3-way toggle. Hope this makes sense. Thanks!
                        Last edited by Mike M; 06-01-2023, 12:52 PM.

Comment

I found this, searching the internet, but in this diagram, they are using 2 mini-toggle switches instead of push/pull pots. Maybe this picture will help show you what I am wanting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_100761.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	6235554

Comment

Your post #12 clarified it perfectly. I'll get on it. Film@11.

Comment

Working...
                            X