Nazgul-Jazz?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazgul-Jazz?

I've got a mahogany-body Schecter in E flat with Nazgul-Sentient pickups. While the Naz is great for all things metal and chuggy, I'm lately not super-into the Sentient, which I find a little too ... sterile, for lack of a better word. Would like to swap it out for a Jazz in the neck, which I much prefer tonally. So my question is: will the Jazz be a good match for the Nazgul? Any caveats?

should be fine, its output and tone isnt a world different than the sentient

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
      should be fine, its output and tone isnt a world different than the sentient
      This.

Comment

Jazz bridge for the neck?

Comment

Originally posted by Overlord View Post
          Jazz bridge for the neck?
          Well, I have a Jazz neck lying around, so that's what I want to swap in for the Sentient.

Comment

if you like the jazz neck, then do it! itll work fine

Comment

The Jazz and Sentient are pretty close. I'd put them right next to each other for clear, articulate neck pickups.
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
                The Jazz and Sentient are pretty close. I'd put them right next to each other for clear, articulate neck pickups.
                Yeah, it's odd. I had the Jazz in another guitar and loved it. The Sentient is a bit too articulate for me, somehow, at least in this guitar.

Comment

Working...
                X