Help with the Classic stack....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with the Classic stack....

Is there a LEFTY version of the Classic Stack, or can it go both ways like the lil'59 ?

Re: Help with the Classic stack....

Also wondering about Duckbuckers.

Which do you feel compliments a lil 59 best?

Comment

Originally posted by gtrzan
      Is there a LEFTY version of the Classic Stack, or can it go both ways like the lil'59 ?
      you might be able to mount your pickup opposite on your pickguard and make it work? That's what I did on my lefty American Deluxe when I bought my Antiquity Texas Hots from Lew...

John
      Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

????

Comment

i dont believe that there is a lefty version. if you want you can flip it over but i wouldnt worry about it.
          with a lil 59 i might go with the duck just to keep the look going, but either would work fine

Comment

Working...
          X