Dynasonic replicas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynasonic replicas?

Anyone interested in Seymour Duncan Making a Dynasonic Replica? I know i am, I love gretsch guitars (and others).... Every one (And their moms) are making really good Tele, strat and PAF style pickups. No one has touched the Dynosonic (Dearmond) market. The pickups that are stock don't sound that great..... Duncan can do better (and make it affordable).

I'm going to tell Seymour duncan I an interested in this pickup, If anyone else is, please do the same. Maybe they will put them into regular production.

Re: Dynasonic replicas?

welcome to the forum!!
    ive played a few cool guitars with the dearmond style pups, the pups had their own sound for sure. you could always have the custom shop do a rewind

Comment

Thanks Jeremy..... The first time I heard a set of Dynasonics, I was Blown away by the sound. My all Time favorite pickup is a Vintage Strat, These Dynasonics have a unique sound. Tuffer then a strat, tone's of additude. I'm Hoping Seymour Duncan and the Rest of the "makers" Put these pickups out as standard.

Comment

there is a custom shop set right now, but i think it is something like $225. I think TVJones makes a replacement set that is supposed to be pretty good. I know he makes other gretsch style pickups and even a tele set. You might want to check out his pickups.
        Cleveland Guitars

Comment

There's a new company out called GFS and they have a number of Dearmond inspired models. Check EBAY. Dearmond also has the 2K series. Duncan has some custom models listed although I am not sure if they have any antiquities. TV Jones might have some and I know Allparts used to have Rickenbacker replacements.

Snowdog

Comment

Working...
          X