Jimmy Page Schematic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Page Schematic

Does anyone know where I can get a Jimmy Page wiring schematic with Seymour Duncan color codes? I'm planning on installing Page wiring in my LP Standard (APH-1/SH-5) and the only schematic I can find has Gibson color codes which are different. If someone can provide a schematic with SD codes or help me "translate" the one I have, I'd really appreciate it.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Re: Jimmy Page Schematic

isnt there a schematic on the duncan page for JP wiring? i thought there was one

Comment

Actually, the FAQ says that its available from the Gibson website.

http://www.seymourduncan.com/website...tml#pagewiring

Comment

That's the schematic I have, however the color codes are for Gibson's 4 conductor scheme which is different from the SD wiring scheme.
        Originally posted by crusty philtrum
        And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

Ooops . . . yup, you're right.

Try this page instead. It shows how to cross from one brands color code to another.

http://guitarelectronics.zoovy.com/c...kupcolorcodes/

Like this:

Last edited by ArtieToo; 05-27-2004, 01:52 PM.

Comment

This is the one i got from oldslowhand. He and I both have it in our guitars and know it works. Click download for it to fill up the screen. It looks just like all the other SD schematics.

Good luck.

Comment

Hi Try This look in your E-Mail my friend
              This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
              Les Paul With JB bridge & Jazz neck - Jimmy Page Wiring
              Fenton Weill strat copy With 59 bridge & 59 Neck p/up My first Guitar
              Vox Valvetronix AD 100 VT

Comment

Working...
              X