• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STRATDELUXER97
    replied
    Re: what shall i buy??

Originally posted by tone4days
    despite the name, word has it that the SD is a very articulate pickup ... as much as i love the 59, i was afraid it would be too warm and rounded and spongy for the stuff he mentioned

i am sure others can chime in with more expert opinion than i can humbly offer

cheers
    t4d
    I Use the Scremon Demon and yes it is very clear and articulate but it can also crunch,cut and grind very well..It's kind of a Jeckyl and Hyde in it's tone..

John

Leave a comment:

• beandip
    replied

Antiquity neck and mid w/ the PG in the bridge.

Leave a comment:

• tone4days
    replied

Originally posted by xerxes
    screaming demon for lindsy buckingham? i would go with a 59b myself....
    despite the name, word has it that the SD is a very articulate pickup ... as much as i love the 59, i was afraid it would be too warm and rounded and spongy for the stuff he mentioned

i am sure others can chime in with more expert opinion than i can humbly offer

cheers
    t4d

Leave a comment:

• fusion101
    replied

kinman wood stock on the neck and middle and jazz for bridge.

Leave a comment:

• xerxes
    replied

screaming demon for lindsy buckingham? i would go with a 59b myself....

Leave a comment:

• tone4days
    replied

those guys seem to suggest to me that you would be happy with a very clean clear uncolored pickup that gets heavily processed .. i think the cool rails for neck and vintage rails for the middle might be a good choice ... maybe a screamin demon for the bridge?

other guys have ideas?

cheers
    t4d

Leave a comment:

• thefuture
    started a topic what shall i buy??

what shall i buy??

hi,
    im into adrian belew, lyndsey buckingham, earl slick. I have a humbucker/single/single setup and want to get some new pickups but dont know which ones. please if you have any suggestions on types of seymour setups i would be very happy.
Working...
X