No announcement yet.

What s the difference between these 2??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What s the difference between these 2??

i would like to know what s the diffence between the trembucker distotion and the DD cause i dont see a great diffenrece in the tone chart and wich one would match the best in a Jackson SLH2 soloist to have a far and very chanky sound?(that comes with a jb, may be it is better??)
    Duncan Distortion Rules!!!

Re: What s the difference between these 2??

The only difference between the SH6 and TB6 is the pole spacing. The trembucker is a little wider to accomidate the wider bridge of a Floyd, Strat, etc. The difference is purely cosmetic as I have a regular spaced Distortion in my Charvel 650xl (soloist clone) and it sounds killer. Best metal riffing pickup ever!
    Everything in this post is the sole opinion of the author. The author makes no claims that his word is final, only that the opinions expressed are those of the author and any similiarities to the opinions of others is purely coincidental.

Comment

are you asking about the difference between the tb6 and sh6, then spacing is it. if you are talking about the patb-2 and sh6, the patb2 is hotter and thicker

Comment

lol yes that s the difference between the patb-2 and the sh6.

i ve always use a TB6 in my guitar but never have one in mahogany.the tone wisard recommend it (patb-2) in a mahogany one.it is for a jackson, this guitar exist in mahogany and in alder and i don t know the difference i would have....

Comment

I have a Mohagony schecter and the patb2 sounds better to me compared to the sh6. Less compressed anf fuller than the sh6.
          My bands links:

PEDL
          www.myspace.com/pedlmusic

TREBLE BLEED
          www.myspace.com/treblebleed

KLINK
          www.myspace.com/klinkdetroit

Comment

Is a mahogany guitar with a patb-2 is a good combo for heavy metal??? i heard mahogany produced lots of mids...

Comment

up

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                X