• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: help me choose a Strat pickup

Originally posted by beandip
    man, Gary. I love the way you play.
    aw, shucks, thanks ... but I'm a hack!

now, send those pics

haha ... j/k .... whenever you figure it out.
    "music heals"
    facebook

Comment

ok, well this is probably my last question!!! lol

since i already bought the hot for strat pickup, and i wanna switch it out, its been less than 21 days, and lets say i go back to the guitar shop i bought it at, could i switch it straight up for an Alnico II pro? and lets say i went with the antiquity, could i possibly switch it out, and pay the difference? or do i have to get something the same value of cheaper?

Comment

Gar, they're comming. She uploaded them to her computer yesterday, but I'm being nice and taking her to the zoo today. She did quite a job with them in Photoshop. They look really pretty now. LOL
        This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

yeah, ledbetter, you should be able to. I know that a shop has the option to respect the 21 day exchange policy, but most do.
          This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

Originally posted by yledbetter72
            ok, well this is probably my last question!!! lol

since i already bought the hot for strat pickup, and i wanna switch it out, its been less than 21 days, and lets say i go back to the guitar shop i bought it at, could i switch it straight up for an Alnico II pro? and lets say i went with the antiquity, could i possibly switch it out, and pay the difference? or do i have to get something the same value of cheaper?
            I think the exchange policy reads "for equal or lesser value", but it seems like most shops should let you trade up and pay the difference. That's my guess, at least.
            "music heals"
            facebook

Comment

Working...
            X