fat tele viring help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fat tele viring help!!!

hey guys this is my first post,i really need your help!
    basically i need a diagram for wiring a sh-55 seth lover neck humbucker(4 conductor) and a telecaster vintage lead stack using the super switch from stew mac and 500k pots,i want to be able to have the split bucker sounds,thanks keith.

Re: fat tele viring help!!!

What positions do you want besides the neck and bridge humbuckers alone, and how many positions does your switch have?

Comment

Originally posted by wasteofo2
      What positions do you want besides the neck and bridge humbuckers alone, and how many positions does your switch have?
      i really want to have....
      1) bridge alone
      2) bridge and neck split
      3) bridge and full bucker neck
      4) neck single coil
      5) neck full bucker

it's the stew mac five way four pole super switch,with six lugs per pole

the stack is four conductor but i don't want it to do anything other than be a quiet stacked bridge pickup
      thanks for the help

Comment

okay so i found this diagram in the archive,but the colour coding is different to seymour pups,plus i'm not really sure whats going on with the pots wiring cause you can't see it.
        can someone tell me whats happening here and translate the colours into seymour's.
        thanks

here's the link http://www.guitar-mod.com/hs_tele.gif

The cornerstone of our business is our highly regarded prewired electronic assemblies for guitars and basses. We build innovative drop-in prewired assemblies for Strat, Teles, Jazzmasters, Fender Jazz Bass, P-Bass, PRS, Gibson and EB-3 using the finest components available. Our prewired harnesses are available with or without pickups, and inlude a solderless option.
        Last edited by man on mir; 06-03-2004, 03:10 PM.

Comment

sorry to be a pain guys but i'm lost!
          can anyone help me? anything at all would be great,thanks
          also why do fender use a 270k resistor on the american fat tele?

Comment

Working...
          X