Custom P-90 Neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom P-90 Neck?

Kind of obscure, I know... but does anyone have any experiences with the Custom P-90 Neck?
    -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
    I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Re: Custom P-90 Neck?

Originally posted by Fatty
    Kind of obscure, I know... but does anyone have any experiences with the Custom P-90 Neck?
    I had the bridge model. It was pretty nice. For my taste, the Custom neck would be too hot. I would go with the Vintage model for the neck. In fact, I really liked the P-90 Stacks. They were humbucker fat and loud.
    -Butch Snyder
    butchsnyder.com

Never cut your nose off to spite your face. It never grows back...

Comment

Yea, i've got the bridge model right now, and I love it.. I was just unsure of my neck options (heard everyone say good things about the Vintage neck, but never heard much about the Custom neck)
      -Alex

*Proud Owner and Player of Guage guitars, Warmoth guitars, and Orange amps*

Originally posted by HamerPlyr
      I'm already wearing the costume, and Fredericks of Hollywood on the corset and also on the panties, which, of course, have the "convenience crotch".

Comment

Had it, butnut has it now, it went with the guitar. Big fat righteous P-90 tone, lots of drive. Think early Santana lead tone on steroids IMO. Liked it would use it again.
        My Bands -
        https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
        www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
        www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
        GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

Originally posted by Fatty
          Yea, i've got the bridge model right now, and I love it.. I was just unsure of my neck options (heard everyone say good things about the Vintage neck, but never heard much about the Custom neck)
          When I had my Les Paul Deluxe, I pulled the minihumbuckers out and put in a set of Duncan Custom P-90s. My results were that they would not balance well. The neck pickup was really loud. I had to raise the bridge pickup up really high and lower the neck pickup almost into the body. I got rid of them and bought a set of P-90 Stacks. They sounded great.
          -Butch Snyder
          butchsnyder.com

Never cut your nose off to spite your face. It never grows back...

Comment

Working...
          X