banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE HELP ME!I changed my mind...full-sized h'buckers are welcome!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE HELP ME!I changed my mind...full-sized h'buckers are welcome!!!

Hi guys, i changed my mind about the new p'ups i'd like to put in my Strat...Firstly i was searching for single coil-sized h'buckers but now i would like to have some advices on the full sized-ones too.
    I'd like to know what kind of p'ups i'd have to get if i want a very warm sound with great sustain and harmonics,suitable for blues and rock music,with a great overdrive capability when i need that,keeping in mind that i could switch the p'ups, needing to keep a 'stock sounding' guitar.
    My guitar is a standard Strat and the pickups i would like to swap are in the bridge and neck positions. i'd like to have some suggestions from who surely knows more than me about this matter..I thank anybody til now for any kind of input, please help me cause i dunno what to do!

Greetings.

Please reply to the thread..i really need help...

peace.
    Last edited by kiko84; 06-03-2004, 12:33 PM.

Re: Changed my mind...full-sized h'buckers are welcome!!!

hmm... Seth Lover or Pearly Gates maybe?
    Originally posted by The Minstrel
    Fair as the country was and the goatboy life my fellows' lot, if I could not've imagined my music's one day whisking me Orionlike to the stars, I'd have as well flung myself into the sea. No other fate would even faintly do; an impassioned lack of alternatives moved my tongue; what for another might be a heartfelt wish was for me an absolute condition.

Comment

Re: Changed my mind...full-sized h'buckers are welcome!!!

thank you italic, however i forgot to say that many people here suggested a JBJr/Hot Rails in the bridge pos. and mostly the Lil'59 in the neck pos. Oh btw would the p'ups be balanced with the stock middle p'up of my Strat(consider an eventual splitting of the new h'buckers..)Sorry for my bad english and thanks alot

Comment

Working...
      X