banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar Fetish GFS pups - what about them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Fetish GFS pups - what about them?

Have you guys heard anything on these GFS pups? Every week I do a "paf" search on eBay, and saw these. They also sell guitar parts and accessories. Prices seem to be reasonable.

Thinkin' about gettin' a Retro'tron!!!
    Last edited by Kokopelli; 06-04-2004, 04:25 PM.

Re: Guitar Fetish GFS pups - what about them?

never heard of 'em. I'll do a google search soon
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

ok, I just did a search, and I found nothing. So, I guess you'll have to find some other way.
      This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

I've only found them on eBay as well. For the price, and their descriptions.. I don't think you could go too wrong with them. For hahas, I may just try out a pair of those "vintage PAF crunch" humbuckers. Who knows, they may offer "the tone" at an unbelievably cheap price?
        Originally posted by kevlar3000
        I learned a long time ago that the only thing that mattered regarding tone was what my ears thought.
        Originally posted by Zerberus
        Better is often the enemy of good
        Originally posted by ginormous
        Covers feed the body, originals feed the soul.

Comment

Nobody seems to be killing themselves to get them, low bids low prices. More than likely made overseas probably in one of the shops that makes Duncan/Lace/<insert name here> Designed pups.

Might be worth a shot but why? I doubt there is any magic elixar poured on them and not likely they'll match anything SD has in their line (unless they ripped it off) or they'd be all you hear about.
          My Bands -
          https://kamikazechoir.hearnow.com/
          www.instagram.com/kamikazechoir
          www.reverbnation.com/theheartlessdevils

Just some fun guitar stuff from time to time
          GUITAR KULTURE

Comment

They have p-90's that fit in a humbucker slot ala Phat Kat clones. Might be worth a shot at 1/2 the price of the Seymour Duncan, but the saying is probably true... "You get what you pay for."

Comment

Working...
            X