Jazz/JB vs. Pearly Gates/Custom Custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jazz/JB vs. Pearly Gates/Custom Custom

Hi there. I've pretty much decided that I am going to buy one of these guitars and would appreciate some help deciding between them

Need to find something? Let the Musician's Friend site map guide you to the products you're looking for.

Need to find something? Let the Musician's Friend site map guide you to the products you're looking for.

Everything about them is the same except for body shape and pickups, so I'm wondering what pickup combination will sound better? I'm concerned mainly with lead sound, and play mostly european style power metal (think Stratovarius, Helloween, Gamma Ray) but will also play some jazz when I get better.

I may end up changing the pickups regardless, but which of these will be better stock? They seem very similar to me, any info would be appreciated. Oh and for amps/effects...I don't own any right now and will be looking for help in that area in about 1 month so don't worry about matching other equipment. Thanks!

Re: Jazz/JB vs. Pearly Gates/Custom Custom

Well for the stuff you describe I'd say JB/Jazz all the way.
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Comment

Working...
    X