Basslines MM pre gone bad ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basslines MM pre gone bad ?

I have the Basslines pu and pre in my '96 Anniversary Stingray.

I changed the battery and got absolutely no sound. Tried a new battery, nada.

I took the bass to my repair guy who couldn't find anything obvious (he tested the pu direct sans pre and that went OK), so he thinks its the board.

I have gigs upcoming, so am looking for any help I can get

I still have the original EB pu and pre. However, when we moved house I lost the wiring diagram which showed what went where.
    Assuming I can't get a replacement Basslines pre (and I manage to find out the wiring) could I use the original pre with the Basslines pu ?

Re: Basslines MM pre gone bad ?

welcome to the board!

unfortunately, i know nothing about the basslines, but ill give you a bump
    esp ltd deluxe ec-1000 (amber sunburst)
    fender mim standard strat
    peavey classic 30
    johnson j-station
    original ibanez ts-9 (not in use)
    dunlop crybaby (sometimes in use)
    yamaha f-310p acoustic
    taylor 410 acoustic
    "This ain't no ballet-we want people to listen with their eyes closed,to just let the music come inside them and forget their wordly cares..." Duane Allman
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess

Comment

2 pods, sorry to hear you're having a problem with your STC-3MM pre-amp. I would suggest calling our tech support staff at +805-964-9610 8 - 5 Pacific Time. I realize it's an international long distance phone call, but dial "0" and tell the operator you're on hold from Scotland and see if she can put you through to Scott Miller. He knows that pre-amp really well.

Or, if you want to stay in the UK, try our local distributor. They should either be able to answer your questions or refer you to someone who can.

They're Aria (UK), Ltd., located at:

Unit 12
      Heston Industrial Mall
      Church Road
      Heston, Middx. TW5 0LD ENGLAND
      tel: 020 8572 0033

I hope that helps.
      Evan Skopp, Inside Track International
      Sales and marketing reps for Musopia, Reunion Blues, and Q-Parts.

Comment

Hi

Someone from Aria UK emailed me today.
        Unfortunately my pu and pre would appear to be outside their warranty, so I'll have to have the originals put in 'til I an afford a new pre.

Thanks for the help tho'

Peter

Comment

Working...
        X