Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start to pickup building business

Dear Sirs ,
    I want to start to pickup winding - building business at home.
    I am in guitar manufacturing business more than fifteen years and I decided to build pickups for my guitars.
    Where can I learn the technology from ? Please advise me books and magazines for this subject.
    I found a book and video recording at Stewart McDonald and I want more.
    Where can I find building materials for a copy of SH4 ?

Re: Start to pickup building business

You know . . . I was over at the Chevrolet forum asking for advice on how to manufacture cars.
    Can you believe it. Those jerks never got back to me!

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo
      You know . . . I was over at the Chevrolet forum asking for advice on how to manufacture cars.
      Can you believe it. Those jerks never got back to me!
      Now that's funny! .... Seriously though, I don't wind, and have no desire to, I thought that Lindy Fralin actually had a video availble thru stewmac ... maybe that's the one ... the technology as you call it, is 1920's or so ... basis electronics courses should help on that front.
      Hey, he was gonna find out eventually ...
      ::::To sound reinforcement engineer::::
      ... What? ... ::::snicker:::: ...Yes, ... Right, ...
      Could we please have everything louder than everything else ? ...

Comment

u wana get info on how to start a bussiness that would be in competition with the same bussiness as the one ur asking, haha :fing25:
        Gear: Carvin CT6 flame top(alnico 2 pro,JB), Strat scappoled fretboard(59,CC), Morgan monroe ovation knock-off, yamaha nylon acoustic,Boss super overdrive with TS-808 "silver" analogman mod, Boss DS-1 with keeley mod, Vox wah with true bypass mod, Fender Super Reverb 65.

Originally Posted by Jeff_H
        The APH is like slipping into a tub of warm honey spashed with the silky essence of virgins.

Comment

Working...
        X