My setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My setup

I can't wait, I'm getting my Strat back tomorow (June 10th) from the tech. I'm having all Duncans droped in it (Neck: Vintage staggerd Mid: Custom staggerd Bridge: Custom 5). Also, a new white perloid PG, a toggle switch for series/paralel/split, tone control for neck and bridge, sheilded control cavity & chrome ufo knobs. Sorry if I sound like I'm bragging, just had to share it with someone cause the girlfriend is probably tired of all my music talk lol. Also, I'd like to get some opinions on my setup.
    Last edited by crowscrown; 06-09-2004, 11:27 PM.

Re: My setup

It "sounds" like it'll be killer!

Maybe, post some clips later on.

Enjoy!

Comment

I 2nd that, I would like to hear a clip of that setup.

Comment

Called the shop, they wont have it done til the 11th now. That's alright, I was expecting longer at first anyways. I will put some clips and pics up for sure. I've been holding off recording tracks for my next CD til I got this done so I'll share some of those tracks soon.

Comment

I am now the proud owner of the above mentioned guitar. It sounds bad a$$! I will have pics & clips up soon for everyone who would like to hear & see this combo. It has a nice vintage tone in almost all positions, and very versitle. There's endless possibilities with this guitar.

Comment

Working...
          X