Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schematic for: H-S-S; Neck Blender Pot; Three-Way Mini-Toggle; PHASE HELP

Hi.

First-time solderer. Help wanted. I am rewiring my U.S. Strat Ultra with the pickups listed in my Signature.

I will be wiring it so as to convert my Fender TBX tone pot into a Neck Blender Pot as described on Fralin and Kinman schematics (thus leaving me with a master tone pot).

I also want my three-way mini-toggle to adjust the bridge PAF from (1) humbucker (in series); to (2) single coil; to (3) (humbucker) parrallel.

CAN ANYONE HOOK ME UP WITH A SCHEMATIC FOR THIS?

Lastly, in the event that my Fralin PAF and Kinmans are out of phase, which PAF wires do I need to reverse?

Thank you so much,

Sean
    Fender U.S. Strat Ultra (in the mail: Fralin P.A.F./Kinman Woodstock/Kinman Woodstock)
    Ibanez RG 560

Peavey 5150 1/2 Stack

Boss Giga Delay
    Boss Metal Zone
    Boss Super Chorus
    Dunlop Crybaby
    Ibanez Tube Screamer

Re: Schematic for: H-S-S; Neck Blender Pot; Three-Way Mini-Toggle; PHASE HELP

Anyone?
    Fender U.S. Strat Ultra (in the mail: Fralin P.A.F./Kinman Woodstock/Kinman Woodstock)
    Ibanez RG 560

Peavey 5150 1/2 Stack

Boss Giga Delay
    Boss Metal Zone
    Boss Super Chorus
    Dunlop Crybaby
    Ibanez Tube Screamer

Comment

Re: Schematic for: H-S-S; Neck Blender Pot; Three-Way Mini-Toggle; PHASE HELP

Originally posted by sean hood

I will be wiring it so as to convert my Fender TBX tone pot into a Neck Blender Pot as described on Fralin and Kinman schematics (thus leaving me with a master tone pot).
      Kinmann explains how that's done on his site ... the 1Meg section is the section closest to the shaft ... read his note concerning the TBX used that way.

I also want my three-way mini-toggle to adjust the bridge PAF from (1) humbucker (in series); to (2) single coil; to (3) (humbucker) parrallel.
      That's found on the SD site, under the schematics section under support,
      It's listed under the humbucker section I believe. You can click on the Seymour Duncan *S* at the top of the forum main page to get the the main site.

Lastly, in the event that my Fralin PAF and Kinmans are out of phase, which PAF wires do I need to reverse?

Thank you so much,

Sean
      That info is found on stewmac's web site under free info, manufacturer pup wiring codes,as well as info regarding phase issues ... check the site for his colour codes.You might also just swap the phase of the Kinman's if allowed (unless he's done something like combined the shield with the ground ). Marked what wires are what (as far as the switch connections) before you start desoldering and removing stuff.
      ::::To sound reinforcement engineer::::
      ... What? ... ::::snicker:::: ...Yes, ... Right, ...
      Could we please have everything louder than everything else ? ...

Comment

Working...
      X