banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok....I have asked so many questions and i still dont have any answered...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok....I have asked so many questions and i still dont have any answered...

What I want is a nice crunchy sound without a lot of bass....From what I've heard about the Invader, it has too much bass. I dont want bass. I want ALOT of mids and a screaming/screeching high end. Like when i play a solo on the 15th fret or higher on the high e or b i want it to just SCREAM.

I want a lot of output and it to be loud....

Would the SD Metal Live-Wire be good for this? Or maybe the SD Distortion?

Sorry to ask you guys so many questions, I just cant make up my mind

:firing: :cop:

:headbang:

Re: ok....I have asked so many questions and i still dont have any answered...

Get the Dimebucker. Hardly any bass at all, but lots of mids and trebel. Dont go by what the tone chart says, go by your ears man. listen to the clips.
    This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

What about the JB? It's so popular, and Dave Mustaine (Megadeth) uses it, and the crunch and solo tones he gets from it are beyond anything I've heard using a JB. Try it out, and remember, you can always exchange it!
      • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
      • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
      • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
      • G&L Tribute Comanche
      • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
      • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
      • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

he may use the JB, but he's also got tons of effects, processors, racks, ect running though it. By the time all is said and done, he dosnt know what the f*ck he has in his guitar. I say the Dime is your safest bet bro.
        This is the very perfection of a man, to find out his own imperfections. - St. Augustine of Hippo

Comment

If you want power output and a less amount of highs, try a Full Shred. They scream like a banshee in my V. What questions haven't you gotten answered? So much of this is heresay and opinion. I like this, he likes that, she likes something else...use your own ear, big guy...
          www.enigmaduo.com

Comment

Working...
          X