phat cats output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phat cats output

I have a 59(n) in the bridge spot. I am considering buying one phat cat neck for the neck but may it will be more powerfull the the 59. Anybody knows if the Phat cats are more powerfull than the medium output humbuckers?

Have anybody mixed it with a humbucker?

Thanks a lot...

Re: phat cats output

The Phat Catn has roughly the same output (A tiny bit more, according to the description SD gives) than the 59n, but with the 59n in the bridge will be much weaker than the Phat Cat in the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by wasteofo2
      The Phat Catn has roughly the same output (A tiny bit more, according to the description SD gives) than the 59n, but with the 59n in the bridge will be much weaker than the Phat Cat in the neck.
      Bad news, man!!!

At what description are you reffering? The one i saw on the web was very vage...

Comment

I know Scott_F it is around here...

Comment

Yeah there would probably be a "not nice" volume difference between them. The phat cats are supposed to have a bit more output than your average pickup, and the 59 doesnt have very high output anyway compared to others.
          My Soundclick page.

Comment

Yes, I am starting to think in buying the set. If just someone that has used them gave me their opinion...

Comment

Working...
            X