Does Blues only use Trembuckers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Blues only use Trembuckers?

I recently picked up a Saraceno custom Samick and have been told that the pick ups are Seymour Duncans. I just Have no idea which ones.

Re: Does Blues only use Trembuckers?

Originally posted by Genieworx
    I recently picked up a Saraceno custom Samick and have been told that the pick ups are Seymour Duncans. I just Have no idea which ones.
    ..Welcome to the SD Forum, Genieworx!
    The pickups should have a model # on the back of them.
    A link to the VERY LIMITED (Ladies) OPETH G-String!! ..Act Now!!!:bigthumb:
    This black g-string underwear has the famous "O" logo that Opeth has been using for some time now. The logo is silk screened onto the g-string and looks very sharp in yellow against the black field. ..These are a one-size-fits-most.

Comment

Hi and many thanks. In my wisdom I have just restrung this thing so Im afraid I'm gonna have to wait till these strings tire out a bit. Just my luck!

Comment

Hi and many thanks. In my wisdom I have just restrung this thing so Im afraid I'm gonna have to wait till these strings tire out a bit. Just my luck!
        ..lol, I've done that before. ..Your welcome.
        This black g-string underwear has the famous "O" logo that Opeth has been using for some time now. The logo is silk screened onto the g-string and looks very sharp in yellow against the black field. ..These are a one-size-fits-most.

Comment

Due to a curiosity issue I have, I just checked the backs of the humbuckers. One has JBJ on it and the other has TB4J..Any ideas on what these might be? I figure the first one is probably a JB Model but Im a bit stumped on the other.

Comment

Due to a curiosity issue I have, I just checked the backs of the humbuckers. One has JBJ on it and the other has TB4J..Any ideas on what these might be? I figure the first one is probably a JB Model but Im a bit stumped on the other.
            TB4 = Trembucker4 of a JB model(the 4 means it's a JB). ..The JBJ is the neck pickup, right? ..The TB4J should be in the bridge, correct? ..The last 'J' in JB(J) & TB4(J) is for the employee's name. ..So you have a JB/JB(trem-spaced) combo.
            Last edited by Russ; 06-21-2004, 05:18 PM.

Comment

I have seen the light and it's cool. Many thanks for your help I can now get some sleep as this was bugging me. I will return however as the 57 in the Bridge of my paul seems a little weak.

Cheers

Comment

I have seen the light and it's cool. Many thanks for your help I can now get some sleep as this was bugging me. I will return however as the 57 in the Bridge of my paul seems a little weak.

Cheers
                Congratulations! Have fun & good-luck!!!

Comment

Blues also uses Seth Lover's but those are in his Custom EBMM Albert Lee guitar.

I too own a Saraceno Samick, but not a Custom job. Regular old Korean made TV 20, but the guitar rocks. I replaced the stock pups in it with two Blues Trembuckers, as that's what Blues used in his Samick's, and it sounds SWEET! The Blues Trembucker sounds really good in the neck, although most people tend to use it in the bridge.

Check out Blues' site to hear a new download. The site is under construction, but the download is there and worth it. It's a demo for Bronx Amps, and I'm betting he's using the AL with Seth Lover's. Very cool tones.
                  Not a 5150 Kramer, but a 5149 1/2 Shamer
                  www.bigmouthbetty.com

Comment

Working...
                  X