Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JB jr identification

Hi,

i bought a used seimour duncan JB jr PU. Sadly i don't know if it's a bridge or a neck version. On the back there is a white sticker with BC written on it. Do you know if it can be identified?

Thank you

Re: JB jr identification

Originally posted by Alanford
    Hi,

i bought a used seimour duncan JB jr PU. Sadly i don't know if it's a bridge or a neck version. On the back there is a white sticker with BC written on it. Do you know if it can be identified?

Thank you
    Welcome to the SD Forum, Alanford!

..Hmm, used. As far as I know, it should have '1BC' written on it if it's a JB jr bridge. The 'C' should be for the employee/builder's name. ..A newer JB jr should have something like 'SJBJ1'. ...'BC' would be a Hotrails bridge. Your pup doesn't have rails, does it? Does it have the 'Seymour Duncan' name on the front? ..If you have a multimeter I can offer some more help.
    Last edited by Russ; 06-23-2004, 06:41 AM.
    A link to the VERY LIMITED (Ladies) OPETH G-String!! ..Act Now!!!:bigthumb:
    This black g-string underwear has the famous "O" logo that Opeth has been using for some time now. The logo is silk screened onto the g-string and looks very sharp in yellow against the black field. ..These are a one-size-fits-most.

Comment

Thank you! Sadly i have no multimeter. The PU has seimour duncan written on it in grey (white PU) in the middle of the PU and it has no rails, there are the adjustable pole pieces. I saw checking some pictures that some PU's have the wires that go out from the left and some from the right, can this help somehow?
      Thank's a lot for the help!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alanford
        Thank you! Sadly i have no multimeter. The PU has seimour duncan written on it in grey (white PU) in the middle of the PU and it has no rails, there are the adjustable pole pieces. I saw checking some pictures that some PU's have the wires that go out from the left and some from the right, can this help somehow?
        Thank's a lot for the help!!!
        ..Evan Skopp - SD Vice President(Sales & Marketing) should be able to clear things up for you, though he just left for vacation. email - [email protected]

Good luck.
        A link to the VERY LIMITED (Ladies) OPETH G-String!! ..Act Now!!!:bigthumb:
        This black g-string underwear has the famous "O" logo that Opeth has been using for some time now. The logo is silk screened onto the g-string and looks very sharp in yellow against the black field. ..These are a one-size-fits-most.

Comment

Working...
        X