APH-1n split?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APH-1n split?

How does it sound? I've got my Distortion but I'm hearing an odd phenomenom...

It almost seems like the hotter the neck pup is wound, the harder it is to hear...like vintage pups actually sound louder than hot ones! My Custom is WAYYY louder than my Distortion and I really don't think there's anything wrong with the output or anything. So I'm thinking maybe the a2p will be like a vintage DDn, kinda fat, but chimy enough to HEAR?
    Originally posted by Pink Unicorn Horsey
    Dumbness on massive idiocy with the stupid dumb-dumbnity of ridiculous WTFation in the dumbass of you-idiot.
    Originally posted by Sosomething
    "How do I improve the tone of my ThrasherKidzz-O-Blaster combo??"

The answer is always "burn it, dumbass."

Re: APH-1n split?

Originally posted by korovamilkdud
    How does it sound? I've got my Distortion but I'm hearing an odd phenomenom...

It almost seems like the hotter the neck pup is wound, the harder it is to hear...like vintage pups actually sound louder than hot ones! My Custom is WAYYY louder than my Distortion and I really don't think there's anything wrong with the output or anything. So I'm thinking maybe the a2p will be like a vintage DDn, kinda fat, but chimy enough to HEAR?
    Originally posted by korovamilkdud
    So I'm thinking maybe the a2p will be like a vintage DDn, kinda fat, but chimy enough to HEAR?
    ..You'd be better-off getting a '59 neck, imo.
    ..You should have no probs getting a "kinda fat, but chimy enough to HEAR" sound from it.
    A link to the VERY LIMITED (Ladies) OPETH G-String!! ..Act Now!!!:bigthumb:
    This black g-string underwear has the famous "O" logo that Opeth has been using for some time now. The logo is silk screened onto the g-string and looks very sharp in yellow against the black field. ..These are a one-size-fits-most.

Comment

Working...
    X