Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• difference between models

hey guys,
    what´s the difference between the cool rails neck model and the cool rails bridge model?
    and what is the difference between the vintage rails middle model and the vintage rails bridge model?
    please help

thanks

willman

Welcome to the forum! Here's a link that should answer the question:

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

Comment

well thanks dude.
      but i know the difference between the positions. i wanted to know if a cool rail ,for example, is available in different models (neck,bridge,middle) or is it just one model and when you say COOL RAILSneck you mean the position in which is installed????

as you can see my english is not very good

thanks
      Last edited by willman; 03-22-2004, 04:12 PM.

Comment

I see now. From what I understand, the only time SD makes pickups that would be specifically "middle" pickups is if you get a matched set of SC pickups with a RW/RP middle. Otherwise there are only bridge and neck/middle versions of the pickups.

Many are offered in both neck and bridge, but not all. The way I tell if there is a neck version of a pickup is by going to the tone chart:

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

and looking at the specs of each pickup. If there is a "N/A" listed for the DC resistance of the neck version of the pickup then they only make bridge versions of the pickup.
        Last edited by garublador; 03-23-2004, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X