bridge pickup for my viper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bridge pickup for my viper

ok so im lookin for ideas for a new bridge pickup for my ltd viper-300 (im actually happy w/ the neck pickup for now). its got EMG-HZs currently. i play mostly Metallica, BLS, down, & anthrax. im lookin for a more down-ish tone for this one, like pepper keenan or kirk windstein. i dunno how many people would really know what im looking for with that, probably dirtyking if i remember right. but i still want really clear pinch harmonics for the zakk stuff. ill be playing through my peavey XXX until september when i go to college, then itll be a v-amp 2. so any and all suggestions are welcome....
    Originally posted by Aceman
    It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Re: bridge pickup for my viper

A Duncan Distortion or a JB both seem like good candidates.
    www.soundclick.com/failedgrace
    www.myspace.com/robert_sherman
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1513342220

T4D got a new gig!

(Please send sig worthy material!)

Comment

I like Rob's choices, though you may want to get a Custom if you don't want to tweak your amp's eq that's setup for your 'bc rich usa gunslinger w/ invader'.
      A link to the VERY LIMITED (Ladies) OPETH G-String!! ..Act Now!!!:bigthumb:
      This black g-string underwear has the famous "O" logo that Opeth has been using for some time now. The logo is silk screened onto the g-string and looks very sharp in yellow against the black field. ..These are a one-size-fits-most.

Comment

i actually use my guitar with the DD/59 a lot more than the one with the invader.
        Originally posted by Aceman
        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Working...
        X