X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ranalli
    replied
    Originally posted by Fusion1
    Ranalli, curious what you use in the bridge. DO you combine Duncans with Dimarzios? I hope that wasn't an inappropriate question to ask about mixing brands.

I currently have a Dimarzio PAF Pro in the bridge which is cool, but I've had the HFH in there with a bunch of Duncans too...the Distortion, JB, etc..

If you like a single coil like neck sound but just a little beefed up and only have a space for a humbucker it's a great pickup.

Leave a comment:

• Fusion1
    replied
    Ranalli, curious what you use in the bridge. DO you combine Duncans with Dimarzios? I hope that wasn't an inappropriate question to ask about mixing brands.

Leave a comment:

• ranalli
    replied
    I use the HFH in the neck of my superstrat and it rocks!! Very good single-coil type sound with no hum. It's got really nice chimey cleans and a really nice shredder type sound when you use the distortion.

Leave a comment:

• captain cavman
    replied
    I think the Stag Mag is a good issue. "Single coil" bright tone spirit , humbucker size and hum free.
    Never tried it , but I will !

Leave a comment:

• wixomwhat
    started a topic Humbucker from Hell

Humbucker from Hell

hey,

is there any Seymour Duncan pickup thats similar to the dimarzio humbucker from hell?

have any of you used of of these? and did you like it?

thanks
Working...
X