No announcement yet.

Had A Jb In The Bridge,what Do I Need?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had A Jb In The Bridge,what Do I Need?

Hey I need some help. I had a JB in the bridge of my Washburn NX6 and it was a little too "open" sounding for me. I want some more nuts and harmonics. Sounds like a Custom might do the job. Any opinions?
    !

Re: Had A Jb In The Bridge,what Do I Need?

Duncan Distortion. All nuts, not BS.

Although I've had a JB in the bridge of my main guitar for seven years and hav had no problem with lack of "nuts" in my tone.
    2001 Les Paul Classic (Antiquity Set)
    2005 Les Paul Standard (Aldrich set)
    2019 Washburn N24 (Duncan Custom Shop PATB)

Comment

I swithced from a JB to a Custom in my Les Paul and I found the Custom to just have "more" of everything minus an obnoxious high-mid peak I could never dial out. Every guitar is different so I'm just giving you my particular experience. I have a JB in a Strat and it kicks a$$.

Comment

I have my JB wired Series/split/parallel (on on on sw) try this mode bro.

Comment

The custom probably fits your taste in this case. You're right about the balls!
          • EBMM JPX BFR (Crunch Lab/Liquifire)
          • Schecter C-1 Classic (Custom8/Jazz)
          • Mayones Duvell 7 Standard (Instrumental SFTY-3/Decomp)
          • G&L Tribute Comanche
          • Godin Stadium 59 (Custom Cajun/'59)
          • Horizon Precision Drive --> Fulltone FB3/FD 2 --> Crybaby From Hell (Fasel) --> Boss BF-2 --> CH-1 --> TC Flashback X4
          • Mesa/Boogie Mark IV-B (SED =C= 6L6) + EarCandy BuzzBomb 2x12 (V30/C90)

Comment

Working...
          X