Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Hum 3-way With Reverse Polarity

undefinedundefined
    I am seeking a wiring config for a 2 humbucker 3-way toggle switch, with coil taps and a polarity switch which is separate to the coil taps.

I would like to be able to reverse the polarity/electrical polarity between a coil tapped humbucker and a regular humbucker in the middle position of the toggle switch.

Any help or info would be appreciated.

Re: 2 Hum 3-way With Reverse Polarity

mm not sure, but the mid position if you have one reverse polarity humbucker...in short, blows
    Originally posted by gibson175
    metal zones are for pussies.

Comment

Hand-crafted electric guitar pickups, acoustic guitar pickups, bass pickups and pedals. Helping musicians find their signature sound since 1976.

what are you wanting to use for switches? push/pull pots or 3 way dp/dts or...? if your wanting to use push/pulls i'll doodle you up a sketch for that in about an hour or 2 when i get home... what kind of guitar do you have?

Comment

here's a very... VERY sloppy... quick sketch. you just need to do this with one pickup, and if you have another pot just wire the other pickup up to it for coil tapping.

(did i mention i have no idea what i'm doing?)

Comment

What I mean is two humbuckers with a series split on each pickup with push/pull pots and a seperate phase switch.

Comment

Working...
          X