SH-4 and TB-4 difference??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SH-4 and TB-4 difference??

Hi, Im new here and my english sucks. Sorry about that!

Could anyone tell me the difference between the JB SH-4 and JB TB-4??
    another one

Marty Friedman always sez that he use jbj pick ups, he refer to JB jr or any other mic??
    Thanx a lot

JAVIER

Re: SH-4 and TB-4 difference??

Originally posted by Strings Lover
    Hi, Im new here and my english sucks. Sorry about that!

Could anyone tell me the difference between the JB SH-4 and JB TB-4??
    another one

Marty Friedman always sez that he use jbj pick ups, he refer to JB jr or any other mic??
    Thanx a lot

JAVIER
    Welcome to the SD Forum, Javier!

The SH-4 & TB-4 will give you the same sound. ...TB = Trembucker - A humbucking pickup designed with wider pole-to-pole spacing in order to accommodate guitars with vibrato systems or wider string spacing.

Yes, I think 'jbj' is for the 'jb jr'.
    Last edited by Russ; 06-29-2004, 07:39 PM.
    A link to the VERY LIMITED (Ladies) OPETH G-String!! ..Act Now!!!:bigthumb:
    This black g-string underwear has the famous "O" logo that Opeth has been using for some time now. The logo is silk screened onto the g-string and looks very sharp in yellow against the black field. ..These are a one-size-fits-most.

Comment

yes..agree with russ.

for example if you have floyd rose or similar:
      then you need TB-4
      Fender Strat Special (SH-1n, SSL-1, TB-4)
      Danelectro Fab-tone
      Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
      Digitech Whammy 2
      MXR M-101 PHASE 90
      Dunlop GCB-95 Original Cry Baby Wah

Comment

Originally posted by Strings Lover

JBJ sticker on the back of the pickup is just a JB wound by a person with the initial J, most likely Maricela Juarez (“MJ”) who is now the custom shop manager. I think Marty just didn't know what the Duncan sticker codes mean and called it a JBJ since that's what the sticker said.

Comment

Originally posted by TattooedCarrot
          JBJ sticker on the back of the pickup is just a JB wound by a person with the initial J, most likely Maricela Juarez (?MJ?) who is now the custom shop manager. I think Marty just didn't know what the Duncan sticker codes mean and called it a JBJ since that's what the sticker said.
          ..I thought about that, but I saw that the JB Jr had SJBJ1N(neck & mid) & SJBJ1B(bridge) for lables.
          A link to the VERY LIMITED (Ladies) OPETH G-String!! ..Act Now!!!:bigthumb:
          This black g-string underwear has the famous "O" logo that Opeth has been using for some time now. The logo is silk screened onto the g-string and looks very sharp in yellow against the black field. ..These are a one-size-fits-most.

Comment

JBJr. on that. Check out the Duncan home page, they show all the old codes and the new ones (they recently switched them). Humbuckers are all I've any experience with. But Marty mostly played a Jackson Kelly so I think we're talking about humbuckers.

Comment

Strings Lover
              Funny, everytime I read your username my mind plays tricks on me and I see Stings Lover instead of Strings Lover

Comment

That bass of Sting's, looks pretty road worn. Hmmmm there are alot of lonely nights out on the road, not that I'd ever speculate.

Comment

Working...
                X