This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Just did a Deal with member Oznod. Communication was good and shipping was super quick. Product in great condition.

Comment

Originally posted by STRATDELUXER97
      Ryan..Careful with that DS-1 buddy,I think that one has the built in time bomb that goes off around Thanksgiving time!

Oh gosh,I said "bomb"? Can I say bomb on the forums?

John
      So that's why I got such a great deal...... Amazing varity of tones John, supurb!
      '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

I just purchased a Boss MT-2 from Casblah. Everything was done in a timely and proper fashion.

Comment

Monty-Jay that pickup was waiting for me when I got home for fall break, didn't think I'd get it that soon. First pickup I've ever put in by myself and it was a peice of cake. I knew the Duncan Designed pickups are kinda lower end but it is an improvement over the stock pup in my GAX70. Couldn't be happier with the transaction. Thanks a bunch.

Comment

Tattooed Carrot, I traded a Gibson Pickup with him for a rio grande, His pickup arrived about a week later, Mine took about 6 weeks to get to him (I'm in the UK).
            Not once did he complain, not once did He suggest a ripoff.
            I have now bought the Neck partner of the set from him, look forward to getting it.
            So, if you have any dealings with tattooedcarrot, feel safe.
            Scottish, born and bred.

Comment

I bought a set of '59's off of No Effects and the transaction was very smooth. Negotiations were easy and the pups were shipped very quickly.

I would definitely do business with him again.
              Looking to Purchase:
              Axe-FX Ultra
              ART SLA2
              Mesa Boogie 2X12
              PRS Tremonti
              PRS Singlecut, SC245 or SC250
              Edwards Les Paul Custom
              Gibson Explorer
              Fender Stratocaster
              Fender Telecaster

Comment

Three sales and three great folks to deal with

rinse_master: Bought a set of Dimarzio 7 string pickups
                Thames: Bought a Duncan Distortion
                ArtieToo: Bought a Strat Pickguard

MJ
                EMB Audio Remote and Pedal Wahs: www.facebook.com/EMBaudio

Comment

Originally posted by matt99camero
                  Monty-Jay that pickup was waiting for me when I got home for fall break, didn't think I'd get it that soon. First pickup I've ever put in by myself and it was a peice of cake. I knew the Duncan Designed pickups are kinda lower end but it is an improvement over the stock pup in my GAX70. Couldn't be happier with the transaction. Thanks a bunch.
                  Glad it's working for ya Some of those Designed HBs are really surprising. I just put the stock duncan designed bridge back into my Flying V after trying out a bunch of "real" Duncans. This one just has a sweet crunch to it that none of the others could match.

MJ
                  EMB Audio Remote and Pedal Wahs: www.facebook.com/EMBaudio

Comment

John Spina aka Stratdeluxer97 is a gentleman and a class act! But then all of you who have worked with him already know that. I just received my SD-1 back from being modded by John, super workmanship and tone. Thanks John....
                    '06 Gibson R8, '94 Gibson LP Jr Special, Fender CS Dirty Dozen Strat, Fender Hotrod '52 Tele, /13 FTR37, Kemper, DrZ EMS, DrZ Plus, Various pedals

Comment

Originally posted by JumpMarine
                      John Spina aka Stratdeluxer97 is a gentleman and a class act! But then all of you who have worked with him already know that. I just received my SD-1 back from being modded by John, super workmanship and tone. Thanks John....
                      Thanks Ryan....Right back at ya buddy...Sorry I haven't been on the forums lately,life has been keeping me pretty busy..Not just mods...
                      Appreciate the nice comments and I can surely say the same about you..

John
                      Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

I'll ditto what Jump said about John

I've had several pedal mods done by John now, including a Maxon OD9 and two Vox wahs recently.

Although John always claims it's just a fun hobby for him, he's good, fast and thorough, like any pro should be.

thanks kindly, John
                        "music heals"
                        facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Curly
                          I'll ditto what Jump said about John

I've had several pedal mods done by John now, including a Maxon OD9 and two Vox wahs recently.

Although John always claims it's just a fun hobby for him, he's good, fast and thorough, like any pro should be.

thanks kindly, John
                          Ahhhhh,my buddy Curly...Thanks buddy...I Love you Man! Still one of my first forum buddies,and an all around great guy...Anytime my friend,absolutely anytime! Thanks again for trusting me in borrowing your wonderful Teese RMC1 wah...Sure have enjoyed the time spent talking with you on the phone also.

John
                          Amps: 66 Fender BF Pro Reverb Combo,1973 50 Watt Marshall Head,Marshall 4x12 A/V Cab,Vox ToneLab LE,Vox VTH Valvetronix 120 Head,Vox AD 2x12 Cab,Roland Cube 20X

Guitars: Several Stratocasters,2 Fender Telecasters,Gibson SG Standard,Tokai Love Rock Les Paul,Dean Acoustic.

Pickups: SD SSL2,SSL5,Twangbanger,Antiquity Surfers,59N,Seth Lover N/B,Dimarzio Fred,Dimarzio VPAF N,Fender Fat 50s,Fralin SP43 Bridge,Brobucker,Antiquity Texas Hot.

Comment

Thanks to my other great friend "Lew"....He loaned me his great sounding and expensive Fulltone Clyde Deluxe wah to run through it's paces...I also modded an 847 Vox wah and Lew's early 70s Crybaby wah...Thanks again Lew.Please let us know all about those 2 wahs?

John

Comment

Had a perfect transaction with Mr. Spina (STRATDELUXER97). Sent him my TS9 for his "magicmod" and received back a pedal that RAWKS (see review in Guitar sec.) Thanks John, excellent work!

Peace,

Darrin

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSnMettle
                                Had a perfect transaction with Mr. Spina (STRATDELUXER97). Sent him my TS9 for his "magicmod" and received back a pedal that RAWKS (see review in Guitar sec.) Thanks John, excellent work!

Peace,

Darrin
                                Excellent Darrin...Glad you like your TS9...Thanks for being great to deal with buddy...Anytime I can help,you know how to hook up with me..

John

Comment

Working...
                                X