X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Cavpilot was just great to deal with!!
    Good deals with Fusion1, Mig50, Meggo, hamerfan, Booldrose, JOLLY, Ignoramus, BELLEZA, BPSUL, bluesbend, DracoAran, brunigio, Ed Hunter, Andrew Lemprecht, Shauggy, atreidesheir, Killsocket, rawkabilly, DesertRat, slaveunit, Clapton is God, metlking, Heartfeltmusic2010, ErikH, SAVAGE DISTORTION, Punkkitty, Dankstar, lexx9, Mr 9finger, loversmoon, BachToRock, Kingdon Guitarworks, Chrismo, Ascension, IndySG, ex-250, guitarglynn, Mononoaware, chickencoop, daan, t1r12003, Demina, Trevorus and more.

Comment

I sold my Godin Freeway Classic to Fusion1. He was nice enough to send me a check so i could avoid paying Paypal fees. We had constant communication throughout the transaction.

thank you!

-PT

Comment

Infrared72 was great to deal with. The Godin is spectacular. Looking forward to dealing with Peter again.

Ayrton also was a pleasure to deal with. The Washburn played and looked nice. Chris did me a solid hehe.

Both guys did awesome packing without using the dreaded packing peanuts.

Chris, those Dell packing materials are the best.

Thanks again guys!
        Fusion1
        Mojo's Minions
        Last edited by Fusion1; 06-29-2009, 06:10 PM.

Comment

lol... I use what I can.

Enjoy it!
          -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
          “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

I bought all of "krankguitarist" fretting tools, and everything went as planned.

Thanks again.
            -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
            “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Just had excellent dealings with Martian and TattooedCarrot. Good communication and speedy delivery. I would highly recommend for future deals. Thanks again guys!

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan View Post
                Just had excellent dealings with Martian and TattooedCarrot. Good communication and speedy delivery. I would highly recommend for future deals. Thanks again guys!
                And I say the same right back for Rowan. We've had multiple dealings and zero hassles. Rowan is MOST TRUSTWORTHY and a pleasure to deal with as a person too. Thank you, Rowan!!

Comment

dominus +1
                  Good guy!
                  Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Just met BigJoe77 in Lebanon, Il, we swapped guitars. I got his ASAT Classic...He got my Nashville Tele. I am delighted!! Joe seems like a really nice guy and was a pleasure to deal with. So, Joe..the guitar sounds great and I thank you for trading with me.

I highly recomend BigJoe77 to anyone...really nice guy!

-dave
                    I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

^ +1000

It was a pleasure dealing with you, Dave. darnright was really great to deal with and is highly recommended.

Thanks again.
                      "If I wasnt a musician, Id probably play the drums." - Clay Cook

Comment

Venometal +1
                        Great guy to deal with!
                        Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Had a couple smooth deals recently with Dan-ola and BigJoe77. I've dealt with both before ,and again, these guys were both great to deal with. Thanks again to both of you.

Comment

Great transaction with Joe (BigJoe77). Bought a set of Seths at a smokin' good price. Shipping was fast and communication was excellent -- as always. Thanks, bro!
                            I started out with nothing...and I still have most of it left.

Comment

Thanks to the 2 fine gentlemen above as well. In case you haven't heard, pzaxtl and kjrocks rock the party.

Great dealing with you both again.
                              "If I wasnt a musician, Id probably play the drums." - Clay Cook

Comment

i am a little late on this but i bought a cab from reload in 5. met him everything went smooth. he is a cool guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X