This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Prrops to AniML, Delivered the SD pups I ordered quickly and safely!!! Good job and Thank you!

-dave
    I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Originally posted by 75lespaul View Post
      Just got a pickup from Martian--in ONE DAY! Awesome.
      Same with payment from, "75lespaul". This transaction was absolutely perfect and I have nothing but the highest praise for "75lespaul"! I truly hope we will be trading again in the future!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rowan View Post
        Just received a Custom Custom from Tone4days. Great guy and quick shipping, thanks Bill!
        right back atcha, Brandon - happy to trade with another great forum bro ... i got the EHX envelope follower we traded for in perfect condition and super quick ... thanks, man!
        gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Originally posted by scottish View Post
          did a pedal trade with b_bent. awesome dude but you all know that already!
          Likewise! Scottish is a class act folks! Digging that boost bro. It was just what I needed.
          I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

big thanks to sergio (checo) for a smooth deal on a set of harmonic design Z90s - can't wait to try em out. thanks man!

Comment

nice deal with dominus for a tonezone. paid quick.
              Blessed is he who expects little for he shall not be disappointed.
              You can educate ignorance but you can not educate stupidity.

Originally posted by stratocastered
              In a world where its necessary for a man to wax his chest, you'll find me parallel parking perfectly with a 12-pack and a full beard.
              http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/11...65/Artist/link

Comment

Right back at you dr. ad, a pleasure dealing with you!!!
                Good deals with Fusion1, Mig50, Meggo, hamerfan, Booldrose, JOLLY, Ignoramus, BELLEZA, BPSUL, bluesbend, DracoAran, brunigio, Ed Hunter, Andrew Lemprecht, Shauggy, atreidesheir, Killsocket, rawkabilly, DesertRat, slaveunit, Clapton is God, metlking, Heartfeltmusic2010, ErikH, SAVAGE DISTORTION, Punkkitty, Dankstar, lexx9, Mr 9finger, loversmoon, BachToRock, Kingdon Guitarworks, Chrismo, Ascension, IndySG, ex-250, guitarglynn, Mononoaware, chickencoop, daan, t1r12003, Demina, Trevorus and more.

Comment

Bought a custom off of Captian Crunch. Good guy to deal with.
                  Guitars:
                  2017 Epiphone dot
                  2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
                  2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
                  (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

I bought 3 pups from Mark Cearlock...good guy and straight up!! Thanks Mark!!

-dave
                    I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

I bought a pup from mark cearlock too.....fast shipping and a good guy also....wouldn't hestitate to deal w/ him again! THANKS MARK!

Also thanks to BigJoe77 for letting him know I was looking for the PGn!

Comment

No problem guys, would do buisiness with either of you in a heartbeat!

Enjoy!
                        Guitars:
                        2017 Epiphone dot

Comment

Thanks to Fiesta Red for the TB-59

Hope it was as easy on you as it was on me
                          Originally posted by Brown Note
                          I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
                          My Blog

Comment

A late thanks for Dan-ola for the TB-14 pickup and Trevorus for the interesting Ibanez, haha. Both guys were great to deal with.

Comment

Definatly in debt to Poorman! He sold me 2 epi lp's, packed to withstand ww3, and with lots of extras, not advertised, all for a price I couldn't refuse. Thank you, Dave!
                              Guitars:
                              2017 Epiphone dot

Comment

Props to xssive, Sold me a peavey ultra+ for a great price. Great guy to deal with, and fast shipping! Thanks, Mike!
                                Guitars:
                                2017 Epiphone dot

Comment

Working...
                                X