This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

points for JMoose. the pickup came while i was out of town, so i didnt get a chance to comment till now. good smooth transaction.
    Originally posted by Aceman
    It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

Special props and thanks to devastone for a smooth, professional transaction. Highly recommended, and I'd definitely buy from him again.
      Good deals with blueman335, devastone, uOpt, checo, and others on other forums -- just ask me.

Comment

Many thanks to Boogie Bill for the AP's and harness.

Cheers mate!

Comment

Good trade with BigJoe77.

Comment

Sold a TR-2 to J Moose, and a GE-7 to AbsoluteZero, both of em were no BS and paypal'd me quick! Thanks guys!
            Originally posted by krankguitarist
            And I *really* wouldn't lop Affliction and Ed Hardy in the same category. Affliction stuff can have a sense of subtlety to it.

Comment

Sold a some pedals and a pup to Uopt. Paid fast and everything was smooth.
              Originally posted by Empty Pockets
              yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

Originally posted by RushOfBlood View Post
                Sold a TR-2 to J Moose, and a GE-7 to AbsoluteZero, both of em were no BS and paypal'd me quick! Thanks guys!
                The TR2 arrived this morning! Super smooth & quick!

Kudos.
                J. 'Moose' Kahrs
                mixer|producer|recordist
                mooseaudio.bandcamp.com

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire
                All you need to make a record is a mic, some tape and maybe some bad reverb...

Comment

Smooth like butta deal with kjrocks for some String Swings.

Thanks Bro.

MM
                  MM

2000 ES335LE Teal Blue, 2009 Gibson LP Trad Pro HCS, 2007 Edwards LP-130LTS/RE Lemon Drop, 2010 Gibson '50's Tribute Studio Goldtop.
                  Carvin V3, Bogner Alchemist, Egnater Rebel 30, Peavey Classic 30, Dave Hunter Two-Stroke, Digitech GNX3, Carvin T100

Comment

Great trade with darnright, Exellent guy to deal with, Thanks Dave!
                    Guitars:
                    2017 Epiphone dot
                    2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
                    2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
                    (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

Comment

Originally posted by Mark Cearlock View Post
                      Great trade with darnright, Exellent guy to deal with, Thanks Dave!
                      I will say the same for Mark..honest and FAST!!! Great shipping and it was exactly as described!! Highly recomended. Thanks Mark!

-dave
                      I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Great deal with Poorman. He ships fast and he packed that guitar so carefully. Great job and a good guy to do business with Thanks Dave!!!
                        I can't wait to get electronics in this and hear this monster fire up!!

-Thanks again,

-dave
                        I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

Comment

Originally posted by darnright View Post
                          Great deal with Poorman. He ships fast and he packed that guitar so carefully. Great job and a good guy to do business with Thanks Dave!!!
                          I can't wait to get electronics in this and hear this monster fire up!!

-Thanks again,

-dave
                          Dave, i think you must own, or at least have owned, more forum guitars than any1 else on this place. Congrats on a great score. I know the guitar in question because i almost bought it from the original owner, lol.
                          Originally posted by Empty Pockets
                          yngwie sounds like an orchestra of cartoon bees.

Comment

+1 paytojt
                            bought an SH-6b from him. Perfect transaction! Thanks bro!
                            Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Had great deal with scottish. He sent me some GFS strat pickups on credit, since I didn't have the funds yet. Then when I asked for his paypal address, he said to send whatever. Needless to say, I paid his asking price, but you really can't put a price on the awesomness that he is made of.
                              Originally posted by crusty philtrum
                              ...Gimme a call when it's time to take 'em out. I don't have a gun, but i have a very sharp pointy stick and enough negativity to take out a small country...
                              Originally posted by Securb
                              The only blackmachine I care about is sitting in my jeans.

Comment

Atomic Chameleon deserves a late thanks for a pickup he sold me but I was out of town when it arrived.

jig was also a pleasure to deal with and I just received his package today!

Comment

Working...
                                X