• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baritone
    replied
    Re: Good Trader Alert

Originally posted by joaocunha View Post
    Vouching for baritone - legit cool guy. Bought some pickups from him, he shipped it really fast.
    Great dealing with you, too, JoaoCunha!

Leave a comment:

• crossbow
    replied

Masta'C - excellent Trader. Transaction was sweet and quick!

Leave a comment:

• ver
    replied

I'm sure he's all over this Good Trader Alert but dealing with ArtieToo was excellent...of all of the various dealings I've had on this forum over the years, he was the fastest in terms of getting everything settled and shipped out to me.
    Not to mention what I thought was an excellent deal as well. Thank you Artie!

Leave a comment:

• joaocunha
    replied

Vouching for baritone - legit cool guy. Bought some pickups from him, he shipped it really fast.

Leave a comment:

• bladefrenzy
    replied

Thanks Mark! Youre definitely one of the best communicators Ive had!! Happy to have made the trade, but even more to make a new friend!

Leave a comment:

• Mark Cearlock
    replied

Great dealings with Bladefrenzy.. traded some pedals and a p90 for a Egnater 112 cab. Great communication, and fast shipping! Thanks Steve!

Leave a comment:

• dotsdad
    replied

Originally posted by lerxst6 View Post
    Bought a pickup from dotsdad. Quick shipping, super easy guy to deal with. Thanks dotsdad!
    Thanks dude. Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• dotsdad
    replied

Great dealing with T-Bone-BBQ. I got the pickup very quickly, and it was just as he described it. He was also kind enough to send me the tracking number beofre I had to ask. Thanks dude!

Leave a comment:

• lerxst6
    replied

Bought a pickup from dotsdad. Quick shipping, super easy guy to deal with. Thanks dotsdad!

Leave a comment:

• BriGuy1968
    replied

Good trade with InbredJunk (wow... that just don't sound right!)

He got it sent out the morning after I paid him and the goods are exactly as he said they'd be... thanks man! [emoji1303][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ver
    replied

Moshpit817- quick payment & easy! Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Electricbones
    replied

Originally posted by BWK View Post
    I just sold a pedal to Electricbones. Quick payment! Good guy!
    Pleasure dealing with you sir! Thanks Again!

Leave a comment:

• BWK
    replied

A great transaction with brunogio. He is the real deal!

Leave a comment:

• dave74
    replied

^^^Yep,,,,quick hassle-free swap on the darkside(dimarzios)) with Mononoaware. Fast2 for a standard MoJoe.

I'm actually double-stoked because sitting right next to the MoJoe in my box on Monday was something I didn't expect to see for at least another couple weeks,,, my tax-return.

It's taken me a couple "corona-contemplation" sessions to decide where to put it exactly,,,,,but I think it's final now. C-Pig (black open-coils w/new-nickel screws) paired with the MoJoe in the neck of my Guerilla M1 Alpha-FR. It has an extra-wide maple neck-thru plank between basswood wings with an ebony board.
    The EMGs have just never complimented that guitar,,,,,,,,and I do like the EMGs in beefier-toned guitars but this Guerilla is already very crisp and bright.

Wiring them series-only with a 3-way lever and volume-knob-only just for simplicity-sake.

Still have to order the C-Pig (gee thanks UncleSam for allowing me my own money back after a year!) so this is probably a June project (will be only my second bkp ever).
    I actually like about all the major brands high-output stuff for bridges,,,,,I'm just not very picky really, just a matter of getting the right guitar matched with the right model.
    Last edited by dave74; 05-03-2017, 01:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mononoaware
    replied

Great trade with dave74. Super-smooth, great communication, and a cool guy to boot. Thanks, man!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X