X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loversmoon
    replied
    Re: Good Trader Alert

I absolutely have to say that nostalgic distortion is a top notch trader here. As most know I was down for a bit due to a hip surgery, we traded shortly there after on a couple things and I wasn't able to check the pedal right away. (Full hip brace) well once I did I realized a couple buttons wasn't functioning properly. Needless to say it had been almost two weeks
    Since the trade. Well this man is being great with me about it even tho he truly does not have to. I couldn't be more grateful. Don't hesitate to do business with him. His good will toward guitarist is how we all should be. Hats off to ya man!

Leave a comment:

• ScottieB
    replied

If you are looking for a honest and communicate very very well Nostalgic Distortion is a great guy to trade with. I got exactly what i traded for.Thanks for the trade !!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fusion1
    replied

MacBradley took care of me sending the pickup I bought from him despite downed trees and power lines in Spokane. Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• treyhaislip
    replied

Instant payment from jmh151

Leave a comment:

• blakejcan
    replied

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
    Thanks Bro. Sorry for the tube issue.

Blake was super fast with payment and no BS
    No biggie! You were super helpful. Still haven't shown up

Leave a comment:

• JeffB
    replied

Originally posted by blakejcan View Post
    JeffB was great! Shipped fast, packed everything perfectly, made things right when there was a hiccup. All high fives!
    Thanks Bro. Sorry for the tube issue.

Blake was super fast with payment and no BS

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgic Distortion
    replied

Well I'd say I'd stop by for some cuddles next time I'm in your neck of the woods, I guess sand in your case, but I probably lost your address along with your tracking info? �� Lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied

You make me blush.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgic Distortion
    replied

Lol, I think if anyone deserves a good trader tag it's you my friend!!! Due to some personal issues last week I ended up losing his tracking information so all I could provide him with was a picture of the Fed Ex Shipping Slip? I still feel awful about the whole thing but Demanic was super cool and very understanding about the screw up and my situation...

He's a great guy, definitely a good person to trade and deal with. He seemed much more concerned about the welfare of my son than the whereabouts of the speakers I sold him & I think that speaks volumes about his character? I know we don't have a feedback rating system on the forum but if we did I'd have no problem giving him 7 out of 5 stars! Thanks again man, for everything!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied

Just concluded a great deal with Nostalgic Distortion.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• blakejcan
    replied

JeffB was great! Shipped fast, packed everything perfectly, made things right when there was a hiccup. All high fives!

Leave a comment:

• treyhaislip
    replied

Super fast payment from forum bro Toner!

Leave a comment:

• Nigel Tufnel
    replied

Originally posted by ver View Post
    Excellent deal with Nigel Tufnel. I bought some pickups from him, sent payment one evening and he shipped the next day. They were packaged well and arrived fast. He even included the tracking number which was a nice bonus.

Thanks Nigel!
    Likewise, ver payed quickly and communicated well. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• ver
    replied

Excellent deal with Nigel Tufnel. I bought some pickups from him, sent payment one evening and he shipped the next day. They were packaged well and arrived fast. He even included the tracking number which was a nice bonus.

Thanks Nigel!

Leave a comment:

• guitarSQUIRELL
    replied

Smooth trade Deal with Echoes14......Great guy and awesome shipping time...Even provided a tracking number....Thanks again Bryan....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X