X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Originally posted by IndySG View Post
    Bought a pup from Franknfilms... it was in my mailbox within a couple of days, what can I say? Another quick and easy deal. Thanks Frank!
    Your welcome! Great deal with IndySG, I highly recommend doing business with him.

Comment

Originally posted by masta' c View Post
      Great Recent Dealings With:

YOUNGTHRASHER9

KINGIZZO)))

LERXST6

LOBSTERSAUSAGE

RICHARD

COHIBACRIS

Thank you all for such smooth transactions!
      Back atcha - masta' c packed the decal very well, and it got here quick. A+++ trader. Thanks Clint!
      Cheers - Cris
      ----------------------------------------------------------
      "It's rock and roll, man - you're not going to make real music 'trying'; you make real music by putting down what you've got and letting the audience decide" paraphrase from Lemmy Kilmister - "Lemmy"

Comment

jimlp hooked me up with one of the few Dimarzios that I haven't tried yet.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
        @ArizonaVoters

Comment

another good word for my bro DARTHPHINEAS great buyer/seller here and highly recommended IME to deal with
          dude it was a pleasure dealin with ya look forwrd to future deals
          Last edited by Ed Hunter; 06-02-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Good dealings with masta' c. Thanks Bro.
            Guitar:
            2 EBMM Axis Super Sports, EBMM Sub1, Peavey Wolfgang
            Amp:
            EVH 5150III 50Watt>Mesa 4X12
            Effects:
            G-System>ISP G-String>ClinchFX EP-PRE>Stinkbug

Comment

Good dealing with Masta' C.
              2001 Les Paul Classic (Antiquity Set)
              2005 Les Paul Standard (Aldrich set)
              2019 Washburn N24 (Duncan Custom Shop PATB)

Comment

Forgot to add him a while back but, I had an incredibly smooth deal with rumblebox. I would NOT hesitate to deal with him again!
                -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Had a really smooth deal with BBent, but Greg has always been easy to deal with. Thanks again buddy! Hope you enjoy the memory boy!
                  Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

Just completed a deal with jimlp, I highly recommend doing business with him

Comment

Gotta do a little followup maintenance for Good Traders that I hadn't gotten around to mentioning:

Just completed a great trade with JohnnyCA - great communication, really great guy to deal with.

Bought a 55 Tele antiquity from ArtieToo, shipped incredibly fast and gave me a great deal!

Have done a few recent deals with Ed Hunter, excellent overall deals as always - good communication and everything exactly as I expected.

Also recently bought a Slash pickup from BrentRocks, shipped very quickly, and also a great deal.

I think that's all of them, I apologize if I've missed anyone I've done deals with recently.

Comment

Originally posted by gpenguins View Post

Have done a few recent deals with Ed Hunter, excellent overall deals as always - good communication and everything exactly as I expected.
                        gpenguins as always was great to deal as well, fast payment and got a pup that i really wanted back for a more than fair price and great communications

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hunter View Post
                          another kind word for my bro DARTHPHINEAS great buyer/seller here and highly recommended IME to deal with
                          dude it was a pleasure dealin with ya look forwrd to future deals
                          thanks ed. I'll be hoping to leave some feedback soon.

Comment

• Received shipment from masta' c. Fast, friendly and, as always, wonderful service! Always a pleasure, my good man!
                            Ray: "Symmetrical bookstacking! Just like the Philadelphia Mass Turbulence of 1947!"
                            Peter: "You're right. No human being would stack books like this."

Comment

Bought a pedal from Trevorous and had a very painless transaction.
                              Schecter C-1 elite(alt-5, Fullshred)
                              Fender Strat (Jb jr, ssl-2)
                              Mesa Boogie Rectoverb
                              Marshall 1960a
                              Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Comment

Good buy on a pedal from ratherdashing. Thanks!
                                Last edited by Dr.K; 05-25-2012, 01:44 PM.
                                "Believe the word, I will unlock my door and pass the cemetery gates"

Comment

Working...
                                X