This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

bought a BOSS micro BR from SINSTER and i recomend him for deals, fast shipping and good communacations

Comment

My sincere apology for not getting this out after the transaction. I had a family medical emergency, and everything dropped off radar for me.

skyydogg01 is top shelf, Bros! Quick pay and great communication!!! I will deal with him any time!

Originally posted by skyydogg01 View Post
      Just bought a Crazy 8 from JamesPaul. Shipping was quick and he is a joy to deal with. Definitely buy from this guy!!!
      I miss the '80s (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), 59(b)/59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Many thanks to Ed Hunter for sending two STK-S5's to Australia.

Great bloke to deal with!

Cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by Will S-T View Post
          Many thanks to Ed Hunter for sending two STK-S5's to Australia.

Great bloke to deal with!

Cheers mate
          Glad they made it safe and you are happy
          Will was great to deal with he got payment to me fast and was a very great buyer and great guy!
          Last edited by Ed Hunter; 06-06-2012, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I just had a great trade with checo. His packaging was the best I have ever seen! He packed a pedal completely enclosed in heavy duty bubble wrap and surrounded by a pillow!!
            Above and beyond great packaging!!!

He is a great trade partner and I strongly vouch for him.
            I am so happy with this trade.
            Thank you Checo
            Great trades/transactions with checo, kjrocks (2x), ginoames (2x), guitarkid (2x), Ed Hunter, primo (2x), apar111, blueman335, King IzzO))), ArtieToo, lemonman, saladin, SAVAGE DISTORTION, surface54, and DonP. Excellent forum bros!

Comment

Thank you, sir!!!!!! It was a pleasure! !!!!! Great guy to deal with!!!!!!!
              Good deals with Fusion1, Mig50, Meggo, hamerfan, Booldrose, JOLLY, Ignoramus, BELLEZA, BPSUL, bluesbend, DracoAran, brunigio, Ed Hunter, Andrew Lemprecht, Shauggy, atreidesheir, Killsocket, rawkabilly, DesertRat, slaveunit, Clapton is God, metlking, Heartfeltmusic2010, ErikH, SAVAGE DISTORTION, Punkkitty, Dankstar, lexx9, Mr 9finger, loversmoon, BachToRock, Kingdon Guitarworks, Chrismo, Ascension, IndySG, ex-250, guitarglynn, Mononoaware, chickencoop, daan, t1r12003, Demina, Trevorus and more.

Comment

Good trade with slightly_rude. Thanks, Bret!

Comment

Bought some Jetter pedals from Hoss and it went smooth! Excellent to deal with, Thank you!
                  "Believe the word, I will unlock my door and pass the cemetery gates"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.K View Post
                    Bought some Jetter pedals from Hoss and it went smooth! Excellent to deal with, Thank you!
                    thanks for doing it! hope you like them!
                    Originally posted by jeremy
                    God hates bad guitar tone
                    GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                    AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                    EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                    Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Smooth and fast trade with Mononoaware. Thanks Andrew!

Fenders: '69 CS Strat; Hwy1 Strat SSL2's, SSL3T;CP Jaguar
                      Gibsons: LP DC STD Seth & Brobucker; LP STD Plus PGn & CC; (2)ES-335's; LP R7 Custom SNS & C4; LP '68 Custom '59A4 & C5; LP Trad 2014 PG & SNS; Explorer PG & C4; SG Std '57 & BB3;
                      Jacksons: SL2H w/DMZ AN & Super D; DK1 w/59 & C5; Dinky Elite, DK2 w/AN & AZ, RR5FR
                      Marshall 2550 Silver Jubilee; JMP 2203, Vox AC15C1; Gibson Super Goldtone GA30RV; Suhr CAA-OD100SE+, CAA PT100; Fender Vibrolux Reverb

Comment

good deal with appar111

Comment

Had a excellent deal with Andy AKA Mononoaware. He had the original box for the amp I purchased. Great guy and nice to deal with too.

Comment

Got a great neck for a great price from jaybonitrane. Smooth and problem free deal from start to finish.

Thanks bro!
                            www.lockwireguitars.com

Comment

SabbathFan0220 sold me an Epi Black Beauty. Super quick sale, packaged well and the thing is just like he said...........f'ing awesome!

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by blakejcan View Post
                                SabbathFan0220 sold me an Epi Black Beauty. Super quick sale, packaged well and the thing is just like he said...........f'ing awesome!

Thanks again!
                                And thanks to blakejan for a smooth sale and good communication. I would be happy to deal with him again in the future.
                                "Everything must be black, like the storm of justice!"

Comment

Working...
                                X