• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Just had a super-smooth transaction with jimlp
    -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
    I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Bought the SE from Wattage. Packed very well, and shipped quick.
      Very happy!
      Originally posted by MikeS
      a "career" of playing sold-out bedroom shows to the posters on my wall.
      Originally posted by JB_From_Hell
      whats becoming of this generation
      We want to listen to music while we mow the lawn.

Comment

Just had a smooth transaction with chickencoop.

Everything was packed well, and shipped when I needed it.
        "Screw regulations. Bring the noise."

Comment

I had a great smooth transaction with DonP. Good buyer.
          Great trades/transactions with checo, kjrocks (2x), ginoames (2x), guitarkid (2x), Ed Hunter, primo (2x), apar111, blueman335, King IzzO))), ArtieToo, lemonman, saladin, SAVAGE DISTORTION, surface54, and DonP. Excellent forum bros!

Comment

Sweet deals with atreidesheir and masta' c again.

Comment

Thanks KingIzzo. Have fun with it.
              Great trades/transactions with checo, kjrocks (2x), ginoames (2x), guitarkid (2x), Ed Hunter, primo (2x), apar111, blueman335, King IzzO))), ArtieToo, lemonman, saladin, SAVAGE DISTORTION, surface54, and DonP. Excellent forum bros!

Comment

Excellent Trader Alert: Bloodrose! He's a very patient, very considerate forum bro.
                My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
                The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
                Originally posted by CTN
                I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
                FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

I've just completed a transaction with TatooedCarrot. All great stuff: Excellent and friendly communication, prompt payment. As always, I thank him and recommend him highly to all!!!

Comment

Sold Immortalsix Wilde USA's recommended Strat set for a retardedly awesome price. He delivered an on-time payment, a good review, and even posted soundbytes.

Everything a grump could ask for.
                    Last edited by grumptruck; 07-18-2012, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by grumptruck View Post
                      Sold Immortalsix Wilde USA recommended Strat set for a retardedly awesome price. He delivered an on-time payment, a good review, and even posted soundbytes.

Everything a grump could ask for.
                      Grumpy sent me 3 pickups for my Strat, gratis, for me to try out. He knows my style, and figured they would work well for me --- so he sent them for me to try out.

I liked them, but didn't have the coin to buy them until my next paycheck - grumptruck let me keep them and pay whenevs, very gracious and patient move.

I paid him a fair price, and he refunded me some of it because he wanted to sell them for a hella awesome price instead of just a reasonable price.

Dream trade.
                      my vinyl record collection | updated 11 August 2015

Comment

groovy deal with RayBarbee for a Little '59.

always as described and always a super-fast shipper. one super cool cat.

Comment

Thanks Darth! Darth is an excellent guy to buy/sell/trade with!

Comment

Good deal with Ironbird666. Thanks for the Celestion's. Shipped fast, well packed and in great shape.

Fenders: '69 CS Strat; Hwy1 Strat SSL2's, SSL3T;CP Jaguar
                            Gibsons: LP DC STD Seth & Brobucker; LP STD Plus PGn & CC; (2)ES-335's; LP R7 Custom SNS & C4; LP '68 Custom '59A4 & C5; LP Trad 2014 PG & SNS; Explorer PG & C4; SG Std '57 & BB3;
                            Jacksons: SL2H w/DMZ AN & Super D; DK1 w/59 & C5; Dinky Elite, DK2 w/AN & AZ, RR5FR
                            Marshall 2550 Silver Jubilee; JMP 2203, Vox AC15C1; Gibson Super Goldtone GA30RV; Suhr CAA-OD100SE+, CAA PT100; Fender Vibrolux Reverb

Comment

Trevor with Lockwire Guitars. Great Service and prices, even gave me some tortex picks!

Luke
                              “That which we do for ourselves dies with us … that which we do for others lives forever.”

Comment

Originally posted by slightly_rude View Post
                                Good deal with Ironbird666. Thanks for the Celestion's. Shipped fast, well packed and in great shape.
                                Right back at you man. Fast payment and easy to work with, excellent forum member to deal with!

Comment

Working...
                                X