• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Kais
    Toneologist

• Kais
    replied
    Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
    Had a good deal with Kais recently. Have done deals before. Always a pleasure.
    Thank you, always a smooth transaction. Extremely fast shipping

Leave a comment:

• beaubrummels
    Mojo's Minions

• beaubrummels
    replied
    Had a good deal with Kais recently. Have done deals before. Always a pleasure.

Leave a comment:

• jmiller475

• jmiller475
    replied
    Moshpit817 Is a great person to deal with. Shipped quickly and was packed really good. Description of the pickup was dead on. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

Leave a comment:

• moshpit817
    Tone Member

• moshpit817
    replied
    Had a great overall transaction with jmiller475...trusted me enough to send me $$ for my SD pickup and that means a lot to me..so as soon as the post office opened the next morning I sent it and received word today that all is good..so that makes me Happy I would never hesitate to do business with jmiller475 whether I am the seller or was going to buy anything..straight up no BS.

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    Peaveyologist

• ArtieToo
    replied
    Just did a nice trade with Jeremy. He got the shorter end of the stick, but he refused to accept any cash compensation. Thanks Jeremy.

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    Peaveyologist

• ArtieToo
    replied
    Just completed a sweet deal with forum bro Frank Falbo. We did a cool cash/trade deal for my Ibby RG. I got a sweet set of Fluence Open Core Classic humbuckers. Coming to a theater near you soon.

Thanks Frank.

Leave a comment:

• Masta' C
    Mojo's Minions

• Masta' C
    replied
    Originally posted by Masta' C View Post
    Just did a smooth trade deal with DANGLIN' FURY!

Stand-up gentleman with great communication all around. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!
    I want to give another shout out to DANGLIN' FURY!

We did a smooth trade deal a couple months ago, but there ended up being an unexpected manufacturing issue with the pickup I sent him and he was VERY patient and understanding while we worked to get it resolved with SD.

I also want to give a shout out to Seymour Duncan the company! They really stood behind their product in this case and made sure we were taken care of.

Anyways, I wouldn't hesitate to do another deal with Danglin' Fury. Truly a stand-up guy with exceptional communication. Everything you hope for when dealing with a true forum "bro".

Cheers, brother!

Leave a comment:

• Wattage
    High Voltologist

• Wattage
    replied
    Just had a great transaction with ArtieToo not that I had any doubt at all that that's how it would go

thanks man

Leave a comment:

• GuitarStv
    Sock Market Trader

• GuitarStv
    replied
    Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
    Just finished a good transaction with GuitarStv. I grossly miscalculated shipping to Canada. Steve made it good, even after we agreed on a price. Absolutely stand-up gentleman. Thanks Steve.
    Pickups came in the mail today, (very well packed) and measure out all good. Good transaction all around. Thanks Artie!

Leave a comment:

• Inferno
    Tone Member

• Inferno
    replied
    Recently had a super smooth transaction with 4406cuda. Pickup was well protected and shipped out quickly. Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• ArtieToo
    Peaveyologist

• ArtieToo
    replied
    Just finished a good transaction with GuitarStv. I grossly miscalculated shipping to Canada. Steve made it good, even after we agreed on a price. Absolutely stand-up gentleman. Thanks Steve.
    ArtieToo
    Peaveyologist
    Last edited by ArtieToo; 01-05-2022, 03:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Masta' C
    Mojo's Minions

• Masta' C
    replied
    Also want to give shout-outs for great recent dealings with:

JIMLP

FALCOPRYOR

Leave a comment:

• Masta' C
    Mojo's Minions

• Masta' C
    replied
    Just did a smooth trade deal with DANGLIN' FURY!

Stand-up gentleman with great communication all around. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again!

Leave a comment:

• The Dali
    MeltedClockologist

• The Dali
    replied
    Great deals with ICTGoober and Masta'C

You two are gentlemen of the highest order.

Leave a comment:

• ICTGoober
    Mojo's Minions

• ICTGoober
    replied
    Two big thumbs up for THE DALI on our Wilkinson whammy deal. He delivered in style and haste, so I must give him credit. Thanks!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X