X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Originally posted by darnright View Post
    A big tip of the hat to metalmaniac, sent me a sweet little axe...said "pay me after you get it?" So, I got it quick and well packed...sent him some cash and I thank you my Texas friend!!!
    Darnright is a great customer! Thank you.

ALSO.. Deal with SrDeMaFp went off w/o a hitch. He sent me some nice tuners. Thanks!
    Last edited by MetalManiac; 06-27-2015, 05:53 PM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Good trade with checkmybrain!
      Originally posted by dg27
      Salad plates are aerodynamically more effective than dinner plates, which are too heavy.

Comment

MetalManiac was awesome! Paid right away, no hassles, etc. My kind of buyer. Thanks, bro!
        -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
        I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Steve Alysis was great to work with. Shipped quickly, great communicator.

- Josh

Comment

Good trade with forum member CTN. Sent me a TC Nova Repeater all the way from Montreal, was very pleasant and even checked in to see I got my stuff fine.
            https://forum.seymourduncan.com/member.php?16963-CTN

Comment

Cool trades with Dominus!

Comment

Good sale with Surgeon. He had an awesome deal on an Eminence Screamin Eagle, and the package got here really quick all the way from the complete other side of the continent in Canada to Southern California. Really nice guy too, I recommend doing business with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Myaccount876 View Post
                  Good sale with Surgeon. He had an awesome deal on an Eminence Screamin Eagle, and the package got here really quick all the way from the complete other side of the continent in Canada to Southern California. Really nice guy too, I recommend doing business with him.
                  Right back atcha my man!

Comment

Bought some pups from CTN - they were well packed and arrived in my mailbox in just a few days....
                    A quick and easy deal!!!
                    The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Good transaction with marytakesadrag.
                      Good communications, well packed, & shipped quick.
                      6 pieces of wood with wires
                      1 big box with a bunch of little glass bottles & 2 big round black things
                      1 little red & white & black box with 2 little glass bottles that sits on
                      a wood box with 2 big round black things.
                      1 little black box with 2 slightly bigger black boxes under it.

Comment

Just concluded a most satisfactory transaction with 80's_Metal. Thank you again and good to meet you!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

Demanic is a stand up guy! Thanks so much brother!
                          Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

You are more than welcome!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Comment

lostinthemasses is a great buyer–great communication and super fast payment, thanks man!

Comment

Also wanted to give a Kudos to Martinsizstringcustoms, I just bought about $20 worth of electronic parts from him. Professional and businesslike, thanks again.
                                thiet ke web/ thiet ke web ban hang/thiet ke web cong ty/game chu khi buon

Comment

Working...
                                X