This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Another great deal with Kingizzo! Thanks man!
    Originally posted by dg27
    Salad plates are aerodynamically more effective than dinner plates, which are too heavy.

Comment

Good deals with Firebirdguy72 and PushtoShuv. Both are straight up and great to deal with.

Comment

Right back atcha man!
        Originally posted by dg27
        Salad plates are aerodynamically more effective than dinner plates, which are too heavy.

Comment

Bought a pup from Nostalgic Distortion. Well, packed & same day shipping... A+++

Roscoe

Comment

Originally posted by coilee View Post
            Mr 9finger sold me a pickup it arrived faster than thought in great condition. Great person to deal with.
            Thanks man! Enjoy it.
            Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Comment

I had a good dealings with aaronl.

Comment

Good sale from SrDeMaFp....Great guy to do business with....Jump on anything he has for sale next time....Shipped my product in a timely manner and also sent me a tracking number as well...Great experience...
                sigpic"Praise HIM with the Strings" Psalms 150:4

Comment

guitarSQUIRELL - The pleasure's all mine, brother. Great communication, quick payment and a great guy to boot! What else can a seller ask for? Hope to do some more biz with ya in the future!
                  -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                  I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Recent deals with allstarme, Fusion1, and firebirdguy, all A+ dudes in my book.

Comment

SrDeMaFp - great guy! Would definitely buy anything from him. Shipped quick, no bs, nice and easy transaction. Thanks man! I'll put the black winter to good work!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

PushedCrayon is a class act all they way. Paid immediately, no BS kinda guy. I highly recommend dealing with him! The same goes for both jeremy and IndySG!
                        Last edited by SrDeMaFp; 08-17-2015, 01:35 PM.
                        -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                        I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Just bought a Warmoth maple neck and some tuners from SrDeMaFp...Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	5788268 great deal, well packed and speedy delivery! Buy more of his gear while you can...this guy is a great trader!!! I plan to put that maple neck onto another Amber Ibanez Saber body - should look good!
                          Last edited by IndySG; 08-17-2015, 02:16 PM.
                          The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Back at ya King Izzo, great person to deal with!

Comment

Just bought a pup from IndySG. Great guy to deal with....

Roscoe

Comment

Good trade with Roscoe... Paid fast and good communications too!
                                The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Working...
                                X