This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Bought some tubes from Nostalgic Distortion. He even threw in some freebies! Great guy to deal with!

Comment

Another great buy from Xssive.

Comment

Just a shout out to Nostalgic Distortion. Super awesome communication and a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Right back at you man, Trey is an awesome guy to deal with! No B.S., great communication, & very trustworthy!!!
          I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Bought a great Boss A/B box off ArtieToo for next to nothing & it works perfectly!! He's a awesome fella to trade and buy from, satisfaction guarantees are pretty rare in the used online shopping world. If he sells it he stands by it. He even offered to let me use it for a while and then decide if I wanted to keep it or not! Great transition across the board... Thanks a bunch man!!!
            I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Big ups to SrDeMaFp!!!

Comment

Props to chickencoop for a great transaction. Super fast payment and great communication.

Comment

Props to my man King Izzo)))! Smooooooth as a mountain goat
                  -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                  I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Smooth dealing with slaveunit! Highly recommended!
                    -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                    I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Made a good buy from Nostalgic Distortion. He's a great dude to deal with.

I can't wait to really start playing around with my new DELAY DELAy DELay DElay Delay delay .......

Comment

Right back @ you brother!!! JollyRoger is by far the nicest & most trustworthy pirate I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with!!!! Lol, all kidding aside he's a great guy to do business with, absolutely no B.S. & that's exactly how I like it!!!!

Comment

Great deal with ArtieToo.
                          Originally posted by LesStrat
                          Yogi Berra was correct.
                          Originally posted by JOLLY
                          I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Great transactions w/ firebirdguy72 & Artie Too !!!

Above & Beyond for both,don't hesitate if you're on the fence !

Thanx Again,Fellas!

"Scalloped & Stickered"
                            A Colled One & A Rold One!!!

RIP My Beloved Sleepy Flower

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...t-67-Of-Myself

Comment

Just received a Boss Ch-1(analog version) from Jerry(MetalManiac). Pedal sounds great and had fast shipping!!!!
                              Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

Good doing business with Nostalgic Distortion....Really good fellow....P.S. "Dude at this address".....The ladies in the office got a kick out of that and almost put it back in the box lol....
                                sigpic"Praise HIM with the Strings" Psalms 150:4

Comment

Working...
                                X