This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Good Trader Alert

Had an incredible deal with a super nice guy...Bloodrose. I was lucky enough to buy his Peavey Windsor head and Man it ROCKS!!! He packed it VERY well, it arrived very quickly and I highly recommend Bryan to anyone and everyone. First class all the way!!!
    Máy in hóa đơn | Máy in mã vạch | Máy quét mã vạch | Ngăn kéo đựng tiền

Comment

Stephanie (loversmoon) is an awesome person! Would gladly deal with her anytime!

Comment

awesome dealings with Devastone. if you are planning on doing any business with him rest assured he will treat ya right.

Comment

Good dealings selling to IndySG & Mononoaware (hope I got that spelling right). Easy to communicate with and fast payment...thanks guys.

Comment

Smooth deal with 4406cuda... Very prompt shipping.
            "Screw regulations. Bring the noise."

Comment

Great deal with ver -- super easy going, and the pedal arrived in great condition. Would deal with him again.

Comment

I bought a single strat pickup from jbou. It arrived promptly, but unfortunately it was DOA. He humbly apologized and refunded my payment the same day even before I have sent the pickup back.

Jbou could not have handled this better. I am grateful for his honesty and integrity. I hope to have the opportunity to deal with him again. Thanks!

Comment

Good deal with @Johnny Halo. Shipped quickly and the pikcup is in great shape.
                  “The hell with the rules. If it sounds right, then it is.” - Edward Van Halen

Comment

Quick & easy deal w/Rodney Gene- awsome doing business with you!
                    Turn me on, Dead Man.

Comment

Great transaction with chickencoop!

Comment

Amazing deal with Marc ''FRANKTHEDOG''.
                        We worked out a deal for my Fender Vintage Noiseless , paid fast, I shipped ASAP and according to his message, he's happy with the purchase!
                        Check out my solo singer/songwriter/guitarist work on Facebook!
                        Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Another great transaction with chickencoop!

Comment

Originally posted by devastone View Post
                            Another great transaction with chickencoop!
                            Great deals as a buyer and seller with devastone!
                            '93 G&L Legacy w/ Barden SD's - '82 Epi Special II w Gibson Shaws - '82 Us Epi Spirit w BKP Mules - '82 US Epi Special I w Barden HB TT - Partscaster w/ WCR American Steele Set - Partscaster w BKP Mule/MM - Partscaster w WCR Iron Man/Fralin UB - Jule Modded Orange Dual Terror - Port City 1x12 w/ Scumnico 12" - Ear Candy Buzzbomb 2x12 w/ Scumback H75 and Tone Tubby Alnico

Comment

Excellent transaction with zakkwyldefan79

Item better than described, awesome communication and super fast shipping.
                              Last edited by treyhaislip; 09-22-2016, 09:21 PM. Reason: more of a transaction than a trade...well cash traded for pickup lol

Comment

Did another great deal with blade frenzy! Sale and trade, quick and easy!
                                The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Working...
                                X