X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nostalgic Distortion
    replied
    Re: Good Trader Alert

Well I'd say I'd stop by for some cuddles next time I'm in your neck of the woods, I guess sand in your case, but I probably lost your address along with your tracking info? �� Lol!!!

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied

You make me blush.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Nostalgic Distortion
    replied

Lol, I think if anyone deserves a good trader tag it's you my friend!!! Due to some personal issues last week I ended up losing his tracking information so all I could provide him with was a picture of the Fed Ex Shipping Slip? I still feel awful about the whole thing but Demanic was super cool and very understanding about the screw up and my situation...

He's a great guy, definitely a good person to trade and deal with. He seemed much more concerned about the welfare of my son than the whereabouts of the speakers I sold him & I think that speaks volumes about his character? I know we don't have a feedback rating system on the forum but if we did I'd have no problem giving him 7 out of 5 stars! Thanks again man, for everything!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Demanic
    replied

Just concluded a great deal with Nostalgic Distortion.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• blakejcan
    replied

JeffB was great! Shipped fast, packed everything perfectly, made things right when there was a hiccup. All high fives!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X