banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Trader Alert

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Good Trader Alert

    Had a good deal with rolloman !

    Comment


    • Re: Good Trader Alert

      Absolutely awesome deal and guy to deal with in @B2D

      Comment


      • Re: Good Trader Alert

        Great deal with @dystrust !


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

        Comment


        • Re: Good Trader Alert

          Originally posted by Blille View Post
          Great deal with @dystrust !


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Great deal with @Blille!
          Originally posted by crusty philtrum
          And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

          Comment


          • Re: Good Trader Alert

            Good deal with Nostalgic Distortion!! Thank you very much!! a pleasure doing business with you!
            I don't believe anything I say and only half of what you hear....

            Comment


            • Re: Good Trader Alert

              Originally posted by darnright View Post
              Good deal with Nostalgic Distortion!! Thank you very much!! a pleasure doing business with you!
              You too my friend!!!
              I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

              Comment


              • Re: Good Trader Alert

                Great deal with Dmeyers77 great dude, and fast shipping and great communication.
                bought a tone zone s from him.
                Guitars:
                2017 Epiphone dot
                2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
                2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
                (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

                Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

                Comment


                • Re: Good Trader Alert

                  Likewise, a fantastic deal with Mark Cearlock. Thanks!

                  Comment


                  • Re: Good Trader Alert

                    Great deal with undone bought a delta labs dd1 delay, great price fast shipping thanks!
                    Guitars:
                    2017 Epiphone dot
                    2007 Fender Strat (Andrew Robertson Pickups "Black strat set")
                    2015/19 Fender fat telecaster
                    (Andrew robertson pickups broadcaster/ Duncan 59n)

                    Peavey Classic 50 head/ Peavey Classic 410e cab

                    Comment


                    • Re: Good Trader Alert

                      Just completed a great pickup swap with loversmoon; thanks!

                      Comment


                      • Re: Good Trader Alert

                        Good dealings with jrbowen81 last month. Very easy to work with guy.
                        I'm already hooked on some of the wild stuff the boss ph-3 can do. 10-stage and Step modes will be used regularly!

                        Comment


                        • Re: Good Trader Alert

                          Just did a nice trade with jmiller475. Good communication, fast shipping, and item exactly as described, complete with box, packing and all documentation. Item works great. I'd do a trade with Jerry again any time.

                          Artie

                          I hope he's as happy with my side of the trade.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Good Trader Alert

                            I'm very happy with dealing with Artie and the pickup I got from him. Would not hesitate to trade or buy from Artie. Thanks again.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Good Trader Alert

                              Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                              Just did a nice trade with jmiller475. Good communication, fast shipping, and item exactly as described, complete with box, packing and all documentation. Item works great. I'd do a trade with Jerry again any time.

                              Artie

                              I hope he's as happy with my side of the trade.
                              Originally posted by jmiller475 View Post
                              I'm very happy with dealing with Artie and the pickup I got from him. Would not hesitate to trade or buy from Artie. Thanks again.
                              Do you get the white or chrome one?

                              Comment


                              • Re: Good Trader Alert

                                User: dotsdad
                                Report: Excellent trade!

                                I bought Schaller lock straps from him, and the communication, product and shipping were all top notch!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X